Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am looking at the A.I thread and the art of our fellow poster portcitylou

Mermaids, Dieties etc

He appears to know exactly what he painting, or he maybe influenced
Interesting

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Ay, we eye to eye on this topic.

Like I said- Christianity has protected my family and protected me when I strayed and needed to come back home.

I definitely experienced “the dark night of the soul” on some real shyt. Like, other worldly shyt happening that was inexplicable and folks would’ve called me insane if I discussed it. I had to earnestly put my faith back in TMH when I had turned away because I sought other things to help me through a difficult time.

You give me The Lords Prayer, The Hail Mary and the Doxology and I will give you a peaceful, clear home and calm soul.

A lot of people don’t know because they never truly experienced spiritual attacks.
That shyt is NO joke.
I've been spiritually attacked heavily over the past month because of how much God is working in my life this year

I say the name Jesus at work to Christians and I've seen bystanders literally manifest. The patients we treat. The scratches a few of them have had on their body. The blasphemous things one of them said that would be impossible to make up on the fly

I've never read the Bible in full but I'm making an effort to start. Even for people who don't believe in God, the Bible has the best life advice in the world. Proverbs. Scriptures about speaking life. Judging a book by its pages figuratively

It's never good to let "bad" Christians turn you away from the goodness of God. Just like it's not good to let "bad" firemen dictate your perspective of them all. So on and so forth

The life we live with humans. No one is perfect. That's why we need to associate with those we align with the most. Being equally yoked. All the nonbelievers on the Coli would benefit from every piece of wisdom that's written in that Book

We all have our own journeys. The testimonies and advice I give is ALWAYS rooted in what I've lived. All we can do is try to plant the seed

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
yes there are things in reality your eyes cannot see without assistance

then there are things that are not there

they exist in your imagination

What if these things are there to 68 percent of the world's population?

I know Africans who aren't Christians. But they know how serious voodoo is. It's not a game. That's the last time I'll say it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It’s because they’re women that they are allowed to think this way

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
10 years ago I was in high school. Living this young adult life has made me realize how ridiculous some of these people's thoughts and mindsets are

Grown adults believe that months in a year determine your personality. But God isn't real. When there's evidence of a spiritual world, that far surpasses 5 horoscope readings in the same day that differ from each other

These days when I hear "it's giving Capricorn" I run the other way
:unimpressed:
Too much dip on your chip breh :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What if these things are there to 68 percent of the world's population?

I know Africans who aren't Christians. But they know how serious voodoo is. It's not a game. That's the last time I'll say it
i respect whatever beliefs & tradition's different individuals practice

now show me one that isn't based off hearsay & stands up to close constant questioning

the truth should become stronger when questioned why isn't that the case with religion/spirituality/superstition¿

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
i respect whatever beliefs & tradition's different individuals practice

now show me one that isn't based off hearsay & stands up to close constant questioning

the truth should become stronger when questioned why isn't that the case with religion/spirituality/superstition¿

Everything can't be proven by science. Science in itself has flaws. They change theories everyday. Science is simply humans making sense of the world

This isn't something that can be "proven". You have to see it to believe it. And by see it, I really mean feel it. That's what it took for me to believe. That's all imma say
:hubie: