Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was gon try to put it into words but this perfectly sums it up

Everything about women is running from structure and decisions. And society has coddled what’s actually a weakness and made it into something ‘cute’. ‘It takes women forever to get ready…happy wife happy life …I’m not hungry but I want your fries tee hee’.

Most women need/want structure. They aren’t meant to lead. When they do, you are essentially re-inventing the wheel and you get cooky results

This is lowkey white supremacist eurocentric lingo.

Because if you understood how african spiritualism worked, you'd understand it wasn't about "structure" or what every nonsense your post is curating.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
What does religious belief have to do with the growth of a civilization?
Name a civilization that came to exist WITHOUT it?

And that 'Eurocentric worldview' critique doesn't work at all.

Ask the Mayans, Egyptians, Akkadians, etc.​

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is lowkey white supremacist eurocentric lingo.

Because if you understood how african spiritualism worked, you'd understand it wasn't about "structure" or what every nonsense your post is curating.
:snoop:

Say man, I’m tired of every time somebody call out some fukk shyt it’s ‘that’s a maga talking point :damn:

Dare i say, you’re showing your feminine influenced :whoa: Societies are led by men. That’s not ‘euro influenced’ that’s in the Bible, the Kuran, African history, whatever you wanna follow. I don’t know too many men on some ‘down with patriarchy’. That’s more modern reinvent the wheel lgbt feminist thinking ….and hey you’re entitled to that breh

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Dare i say, you’re showing your feminine influenced :whoa: Societies are led by men. That’s not ‘euro influenced’ that’s in the Bible, the Kuran, African history, whatever you wanna follow. I don’t know too many men on some ‘down with patriarchy’. That’s more modern reinvent the wheel lgbt feminist thinking ….and hey you’re entitled to that breh

Garbage logic, sounds like some hotep pseudo social bullshyt

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I was hoping you'd reply to the part where the figure Christians base their entire philsophy around was demonized for putting others on how to do miracles and all other kinds of spooky 'spiritual' shyt that was frowned upon by the church.

As for the bold it reminds me of something my moms told me while she was in prison. Around that time I had kind of dipped into atheism/agnosticism and was giving her the science this, logic that whereas she had recently become muslim.

She ended that conversation with some shyt that didn't really hit me til after she passed. She told me "Well son...you gotta believe in something", and at the time I shrugged that off. As I got older and deeper into myself it hit me, she was right. You literally HAVE to believe in something...beliefs are just filters through which you experience reality. Without them you'd be raw dogging massive amounts of information with no real solid point of focus (psychosis, spiritual or otherwise).

True spirituality is about finding your own answers, re-defining your filters and having sharp enough discernment to know who's serving themselves and who's serving the collective when they speak.
I aint gon lie I didn't read that part. But I feel you

Like I said before, I grew up in the church. I was agnostic in college. Now I'm walking with God

I've never read the Bible in full. I haven't been to church in idk how long. I'm not self-righteous. But I know who I believe in

Faith is very important in life. Not only as it relates to God. Faith in positive outcomes. Faith that things will get better in life. Faith that your favorite team will win a championship

It's all about the mindset. Spirituality goes hand in hand with your mind

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've been on Hinge for a little over a week. That's really why I made this thread. Seeing all these women with "spiritual" on their profiles

I literally just saw a gorgeous woman with "spiritual" on her shyt. One of her posts were "I need a man who is on my frequency......"

After I saw the word frequency, I pressed X on her. I'm getting tired of this fake deep 3rd eye chakra nonsense
:unimpressed:

Women like this are energy drainers. In more ways than one

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've been on Hinge for a little over a week. That's really why I made this thread. Seeing all these women with "spiritual" on their profiles

I literally just saw a gorgeous woman with "spiritual" on her shyt. One of her posts were "I need a man who is on my frequency......"

After I saw the word frequency, I pressed X on her. I'm getting tired of this fake deep 3rd eye chakra nonsense
:unimpressed:

Women like this are energy drainers. In more ways than one
most women are of the pattern so there is some truth in it, but the secret to understanding them is right in your bible in Genesis

as they say there is nothing new under the sun

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just seen a girl with "atheist, spiritual" on her profile

It's demonic brehs
:damn: :damn:
make your profile say: "Theist, God loving"

It's mnemonic brehs :sas1:

giphy.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Without men’s guidance they are going for more touchy-feely religion and less structured, less moralistic and less disciplined religion.
those aren't religions as religions have dogmas even something like vodun has its own set of dogmas that make it a religion, what them hoes are on is some new age spirituality bullshyt which has no rules or dogmas