Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_mbja4v7Qbi1qc69fjo1_500.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I will just say if you know something about horoscope signs you could use it for some demonic purposes and game these women.

I did that in my younger days.

Like take your birth sign

And you read up on your sign and how women perceive you then you could use it to your advantage.

Just note causing an innocent woman to stumble you'll get repaid ..so take caution.
:mjgrin:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Aye brudda, you might be interested in this video I came across. Breh has a similar testimony going from being in the military, to the drug game, Santeria, Voodoo, and occult to eventually finding Christianity.

Preciate it. I can watch a little of it but I'm tryna be careful what I take in these days. This testimony is really for nonbelievers. Testimonies for people who were like me years ago

It took for me to see evil to run to the good

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I will just say if you know something about horoscope signs you could use it for some demonic purposes and game these women.

Like take your birth sign

And you read up on your sign and how women perceive you then you could use it to your advantage.

I did that in my low life days :mjgrin:
It's crazy because 12 different astrology websites have daily horiscope readings for signs. A Capricorn's horoscope reading for June 3rd 2023 will be completely different on every single website

These women pick the readings they like and run with it. Some of them subconsciously apply what that reading says about them to their lives. It's toxic and makes no sense

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy because 12 different astrology websites have daily horiscope readings for signs. A Capricorn's horoscope reading for June 3rd 2023 will be completely different on every single website

These women pick the readings they like and run with it. Some of them subconsciously apply what that reading says about them to their lives. It's toxic and makes no sense
It's 33,089 Christians denominations and they don't all preach the same gospel....... Christians just go with the pastors and denominations they like and run with it.

Some of them subconsciously apply what the preacher is saying and reading about them to their lives. It's toxic and makes no sense

See how that logic works....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Oh I ain't talm bout horoscope

I'm talm bout traits.

Like the traits "Your sign has".

Like as a Virgo women expect you to be somewhat humble or shy...potential perfectionist..stuff like that.

So in certain situations I would be the opposite of shy and real outgoing.

Had a chick say "wow you're a Virgo yet you're a people person"

I don't take that shyt serious at all though..it's weird shyt.

Didn't Satan's demons teach the women that stuff ?

:mjlol:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's 33,089 Christians denominations and they don't all preach the same gospel....... Christians just go with the pastors and denominations they like and run with it.

Some of them subconsciously apply what the preacher is saying and reading about them to their lives. It's toxic and makes no sense

See how that logic works....
Test the spirit by its fruits. Not by the "science and logistics". This isn't an atheist debate thread breh

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's what I'm saying. 12 different readings about a Gemini will say 12 different traits and occurrences

That's because just like mainstream christianity, mainstream spirituality is watered down and manipulated in favor for the real shyt (gnosticism, numerology, hermetics) to maintain control.

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Every religion has it's mystical side; Christianity has Gnosticism, Islam has Sufism, Judaism has Hasidism/Kabbalah.

Mystery schools existed in antiqiuity. Elizabeth I Queen of England as it became a major power had John Dee an infamous mystic as one of her main advisers.

When the foundations of a civilization become unstable and there is a loss of trust in institutions people look for 'other' answers. For better or worse the age of Patriarchy is ending, the feminine is rising but it is rising with rebellion because it has been suppressed for centuries and the masculine is reacting. Crystals, Tarot, Divination, Astrology etc are all a very particular expression of this.

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
That's because just like mainstream christianity, mainstream spirituality is watered down and manipulated in favor for the real shyt to maintain control.
That's why you shouldn't prescribe to mainstream Christianity

Joel Osteen is a false prophet. Peter Popoff. There's so many like them. They might as well worship the devil because what they do isn't for the glory of God

And honestly, true "Christianity" far surpasses horoscopes. And the REAL spirituality is dangerous without guidance. That Wicca/Kaballah/occult/3rd eye consciousness shyt. People lose their minds and lives everyday because of what they practice in the name of spirituality

Capital Steez died because he was deep in that shyt bro. It's dangerous. That's why relying on God is the answer. It's either God or demons. Evil principalities. It's not a game

Waking up with scratches, so much shyt I won't expand on in here as it relates to the spiritual world. But it's not a game