Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You trapped in your own hell
Every day I wakeup I'm blessed
Every day you wakeup
And breathe another breath you blessed

It's all the nikkaz runnin' around, talk about I'm fukked up
I gotta get on, I gotta, I'm in a grind
I'm fukked up, yeah we're all in the grind
But look at the beautiful shyt around you, it's a beautiful life

All my nikkaz locked up, keep yo heads up
Heaven's just a mile away, I'm talkin' heaven on earth
Ain't got nottin' to do with money
Got nottin' to do with non-material
I'm talkin' about heaven in your own heart
In your own world baby, in your own existence

To my moms look at me baby
I love you girl, your boy is shinin', God's son

Gratitude. Acceptance. Thoughts + Belief: Reality.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Any man that mentions anything about horoscopes, crystals in a serious manner is a man that can't be trusted. That's a man that lets others guide how he moves and sways with whichever way the wind is blowing
If you aren't an atheist, you are talking out of you buttcrack

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If it was for enslavement and imperialism, negroes would have never heard of chrsitianity.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
If you aren't an atheist, you are talking out of you buttcrack
I'm not an atheist, Christian, or none of that. I don't knock religion since history has shown people need something to believe in. I was forced to go when I was younger and realized it wasn't for me when I saw all the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in it.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not an atheist, Christian, or none of that. I don't knock religion since history has shown people need something to believe in. I was forced to go when I was younger and realized it wasn't for me when I saw all the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in it.
Hypocrisies and inconsistencies of what?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
There’s a reason why prett

I agree with what you’re saying that you create it that’s a healthy approach to spirituality. What I’m talking about is that you are so far in it because you absolutely do not care to be apart or participate in this world. There is an escapist element to spirituality if you’re not using it in a conducive way.

Explain why you think that reason is

There appears a concerted effort to lower women and hide what their strengths are
Men cannot sing, comfort, prophesy, connect, carry life, more than women

As said those men who the "demons" usually give power are usually feminine
If they were not before, that they become.

Women carry a great power/s.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think the idea of sacrifice is real tho— as in sacrificing partaking in ignorance to gain wisdom, sacrificing Vice for productivity, instant gratification for a big pay out later

Smartdumb shyt about using time for your benefit

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@MMS, No worries, boo. The emphasis was for clarity sake, not like, neck wagging.

The control thing was actually very weird to me which is why I pushed back so hard. Life don't even work like that, so why would I waste my time? You control what you can, reasonably, but by not invoking the gods or whatever. All that goes against my 'don't be extra' rule anyway, so...

Here's an example, so you can see how I'm using the information irl, maybe point out where you see I'm attempting to gain control. I already knew that I have an unusually cold emotional space, I react to things very differently than other ppl, esp other women. So, in this case, astrological confirmation gave me no greater control over the world around me. It was just confirmation of a thing I already knew. Added clarity came from seeing in b&w how that connects to other aspects of my personality, but still, not "control." I'ma still be emotionally cold, that's me. I just might notice it more and work to mitigate it when I see I'm hurting someone I care about. :mjcry:

I don't know if this is a normal view, don't seem like it, but I see certain parts of the Bible- and other holy books- as rules everybody should live by and astrology as personalized instructions for this lifetime. Two sets of information, two sets of purposes, same Source. It works for me. My soul is light. :ld:

@HarlemHottie

shes says: you could be right

"When youre born you respond to the same energies you were born with, that's why its important to know exactly down to the seconds/minutes when and where you were born"

She says you "should" be very observant and that you are intuitive. She is a gemini ascendant. From her perspective your birth conditions are whats most important

:salute:S/o to her! I have a Gemini moon (what I was talking about above, actually), hey sis!

Thank you for not branding me a heretic, btw. :skip: I'm deadass. Not even being funny, I had dreams about burning and wondered if it was a past life. Remnants are all over my chart, too (look to the dark goddesss asteroids for this, whoever's interested- LOOK, don't play).

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why you think that reason is

There appears a concerted effort to lower women and hide what their strengths are
Men cannot sing, comfort, prophesy, connect, carry life, more than women

As said those men who the "demons" usually give power are usually feminine
If they were not before, that they become.

Women carry a great power/s.
Women definitely carry great power being able to facilitate new life. As a man I think you should be a balance of both masculine and feminine energy when we are too much of one side it can be destructive on both sides.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It’s like when people really thought Robert Johnson sold his soul. The Crossroads meant picking between secular life or religious communal life. That’s why back then you couldn’t play 7th chords in church or bring saxophones home too—mainly because trained Black musicians got segregated to brothels and honky tonks which gave the association to vices(black music was NOT inherently created for Vice). Jelly Roll Martin hot disowned by his mother until he was making good money. Amish communities put their kids on the Crossroads to this day and make them pick secular life and never come back or stay in the community. Mystical magical stories leave too much an impression on us and waste time. He got better at guitar because he got humiliated and practiced, that is a trend among black musicians. We have his teachers daughters first hand account too

Mythology, metaphor and magical stories are an important part of human history so I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. But as you can see the brother in here repeatedly telling people THIS. IS. NOT. A. METAPHOR., BE. VERY. ARAID. You gotta be able to deal with logic and symbolism on equal footing.

Aside from just praticing, Robert Johnson and really any great musician/artist you can think of had to drop their inhibitions and conventions (cornerstones of religion) to get into a state of flow and genius. Now if you believe in all the religious dogma that says dropping said inhbitions mean you've sold your soul or made this or that deal, who's going to stop you from having that experience?

:francis:

Funny that My Darling got brought up because I've always compared that to Robert Johnson and the crossroads.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Women definitely carry great power being able to facilitate new life. As a man I think you should be a balance of both masculine and feminine energy when we are too much of one side it can be destructive on both sides.

Yes a certain power and "beauty" greater than men.
Depending on how you interpret the following also.
Keeping in mind Lucifer was allegedly the most "beautiful" in heaven

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

As to who the "sons of god were" and what "beauty" means. Definitions are very important.

Sex has always been what corrupts our vision.
What you said about the masculine and feminine makes sense, if we erase sexual intercourse from the picture.
The angels are said to not have sexual organs, we do.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes a certain power and "beauty" greater than men.
Depending on how you interpret the following also.
Keeping in mind Lucifer was allegedly the most "beautiful" in heaven

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

As to who the "sons of god were" and what "beauty" means. Definitions are very important.

Sex has always been what corrupts our vision.
What you said about the masculine and feminine makes sense, if we erase sexual intercourse from the picture.
The angels are said to not have sexual organs, we do.
That’s why when men are spiritual and create it allows us to tap into our feminine energy more. Look how shyt is chaotic with all this red pill shyt and yes I agree with some of the masculine aspects about taking action to find your purpose there is toxic dialect around it to create chaos.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Mythology, metaphor and magical stories are an important part of human history so I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. But as you can see the brother in here repeatedly telling people THIS. IS. NOT. A. METAPHOR., BE. VERY. ARAID. You gotta be able to deal with logic and symbolism on equal footing.

Aside from just praticing, Robert Johnson and really any great musician/artist you can think of had to drop their inhibitions and conventions (cornerstones of religion) to get into a state of flow and genius. Now if you believe in all the religious dogma that says dropping said inhbitions mean you've sold your soul or made this or that deal, who's going to stop you from having that experience?

:francis:

Funny that My Darling got brought up because I've always compared that to Robert Johnson and the crossroads.
I’m talking about people thinking that actual devil came at a transient stop to tune his guitar and shyt. People believe it verbatim. I don’t think Dizzy Gillespie and Coltrane were in some selling your soul trance when it came to practice. In fact Coltrane merged religion with his playing and dedicated his whole craft to God at one point, which had people following him like crazy. His music became so abstract and less materially connected as a result that people couldn’t comprehend it unless they were on his level. All Coltrane did was practice, literally.
I think a lot of this is black superstition mixed with fear. Reminds me of when I was reading on a black former slave in Europe commenting about how his people were ruled by fear, superstition and religious bureaucracy to where they couldn’t get shyt done without a witch doctor or soothsayer. Meanwhile Coltrane was progressing and making his music metaphysically untouchable. He fukking wrote Giant Steps.

I think people are reading too much into opportunity costs.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This spiritual shyt is real I damn near manifested my whole life to what it is right now. Manifested my fiancé even where i’m living. Being spiritual is like going to the gym. It’s like a muscle you got to work out consistent through meditation and affirmations.
That's dope for you and I wish you continued success, just be careful. "Energy is neither created nor destroyed." I choose not to (consciously) manifest bc I'm always waiting for the bill. (But sometimes it happens by mistake. When that happens, I give stuff away, tithe or something.)

I've researched everything. EVERYTHING. Trust me. I know what's good and what's not. Don't let the wolves in sheep's clothing lock you in. It's by design

The new-age spirituality. I won't preach to you. See for yourself

It is real. Always gotta make sure if it's good for you too. I won't knock anyone for their beliefs. I just look out for the ones who are led astray

Those who get sucked into things like Wicca. With the spiritual buzzword and trend these days with the young people, it's very easy to get lost in that rabbit hole with no one to help them get back out

You aint said nothing but a word. Avoid all these new age cliques, they are crazy and want to feed on your energy. I have literally been predated upon in these circles. I dipped before it could start, but shyt was very creepy. Devils Advocate level creepy. (They love using bp for this, btw.)

In the spiritual world, some of the most powerful men are "feminine"