Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm 26. This shyt is new to me when it comes to knowing so many people that believe in that openly. Namely the women Been exposed to so much. Ever since the pandemic my young adult mind has started to grasp everything about people and the world around me

That frontal lobe development
:ohlawd:
You’re young. You’re in the prime age where you’re outside and going to run into these women. F**k em, have a great time, and keep it moving. They’re in a phase themselves. In 5 years, they’ll be a shift lead at Walmart.

Daps
literally everything you posted is stuff my girlfriend does and makes videos about :skip: you went into detail about the "things you can do with it" but it didnt refute my assessment: you want control over things, and you think its a path to that control. I dont need that control. God is in control you see? You say the stars above will give you control over your inner workings but you dont know what those stars above really represent you just assume they are connected to you.

that said, when i look up at the sky i admire her like a woman i used to know
This sounds just as silly as what you’re calling spirituality. All this God talk is nonsense. Look how religious the black community has been, yet look at the conditions. So God wants this? If so, you’d be stupid to worship a god you say is controlling all of this.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This sounds just as silly as what you’re calling spirituality. All this God talk is nonsense. Look how religious the black community has been, yet look at the conditions. So God wants this? If so, you’d be stupid to worship a god you say is controlling all of this.
ill play the fool :youngsabo:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you want control over things, and you think its a path to that control. I dont need that control. God is in control you see? You say the stars above will give you control over your inner workings
Note: you're the only one using the word control, and you've used it several times. I went into detail about the "things ONE could do with it," but specified that I use it for self knowledge and understanding. Don't put whatever baggage you're carrying onto me. God gon do what he gon do, I'm just making sure I'm doing what I gotta do.

but you dont know what those stars above really represent you just assume they are connected to you.
:mjlol:

We play a game in my house during playoff season (the only time I'm engaged with sports). The game is, I watch a player who's having a great night, or even a particularly bad one, and try to guess his chart. I can usually guess the main points (his 'big 3'), whatever's aspecting/ touching them, and Mars and Mercury, just based on style of play, speed, and reactions to the ref and teammates. And then I forget it in the next 5 min bc I don't actually care either way.

Matter fact, the day before yesterday, we were talking about that Diddy/ Fab/ Young Miami song and I wondered at the personality difference between Puff, Fab, Stevie J, my man, and tangentially, Joseline Hernandez, all Scorpios. Just thinking about their personalities, I accurately guessed all of their moon signs. I was right. 100% right.

Now, tell your girlfriend what I said, ask her opinion, let her answer fully on its plausibility, and then tell her I have a Pisces ascendant. See what she say. :skip:

Or, @Gloxina, you remember this one. I said the other day, I have approached (certain!) men successfully. Everybody was like, 'What?! No! Women don't approach!111' I'm like, I don't know what to tell you, but I did it and it worked. I'm a little bossy when I want something, esp a man. Anyway, yall remember when Adele wouldn't leave Rich Paul house? Apparently bc there was some hint of breaking up and she wasnt going. Well. We share a birthday. When I heard about it, I literally cried laughing cuz I completely get it. I haven't done it myself, but I get it.

So, just from actually dealing with this stuff in the field, I'm gonna say you simply don't know enough to make the claim that the stars don't represent you. :yeshrug: That's no slight, you've very well informed on your lane, as you should be. But this is my lane right here.

(I hate having these conversations with religious ppl bc, no matter what I say, you're a 'believer' and thus must believe. I'm not trynna convince you of anything, to do so would be bad for me and MY soul. I'm just sharing my very weird experiences on a msg board like everybody else on the internet, lol.)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Man even Kendrick started to look funny to me after his latest album

Kendrick has always been one of my favorite artists of all time. He still is. But his new album had questionable lyrics related to spiritually

"I prayed to the flowers and trees"

"Teleport out my own body for comfort"

"The aloof buddha, I'm Christ with a shooter, praise to Muhammad..."

"My energy chakras, bacteria heavy"

A few more lyrics like this. Kendrick has always expressed his faith in Jesus. This is why him and KRIT are 2 of my favorites OAT

He made these 2 earlier in his career. Most recently was For Sale? in 2015

Especially that second song, he exposes the evils of spirituality. If you want to, watch the music video for that song. Its called God Is Gangsta. Short film

Hearing his newest album, I was like "damn Lucy was right about her getting him even though he loves his Father
:francis: "

Then my mentors advised that he might just be going through something (which is one of the first things he says in that Mr. Morale album) and might be spiritually conflicted

I can't judge Kendrick or anyone else. The fact that rappers like this express their belief in God and spirits should tell you something if you don't yourself

This belief system and realm is actively discussed and believed in by millions of people. Famous and non famous. Rich and poor. Powerful/influential. The talks and dialogue about "selling your soul". This. Is. Not. A. Metaphor

It's not a game

This might be my new signature. Either that or
"You played the game, I pimped it"
:patrice:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Speaking on spiritually and the soulselling. DMX is another artist who struggled with temptation. He eventually turned to God fully. He had a transition from his early career to his later years

This song is about his soul and the temptations to sell it. Like I said before, this shyt is not a metaphor. It's real

He made this powerful song on his last "relevant" album

After this album, he started to distance himself from the industry. By choice and/or by force (blackballed). There's a reason he got in so much legal trouble. And a  real reason why it was documented so much in the media

Long Live X one of the GOATs

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Note: you're the only one using the word control, and you've used it several times. I went into detail about the "things ONE could do with it," but specified that I use it for self knowledge and understanding. Don't put whatever baggage you're carrying onto me. God gon do what he gon do, I'm just making sure I'm doing what I gotta do.

:mjlol:

We play a game in my house during playoff season (the only time I'm engaged with sports). The game is, I watch a player who's having a great night, or even a particularly bad one, and try to guess his chart. I can usually guess the main points (his 'big 3'), whatever's aspecting/ touching them, and Mars and Mercury, just based on style of play, speed, and reactions to the ref and teammates. And then I forget it in the next 5 min bc I don't actually care either way.

Matter fact, the day before yesterday, we were talking about that Diddy/ Fab/ Young Miami song and I wondered at the personality difference between Puff, Fab, Stevie J, my man, and tangentially, Joseline Hernandez, all Scorpios. Just thinking about their personalities, I accurately guessed all of their moon signs. I was right. 100% right.

Now, tell your girlfriend what I said, ask her opinion, let her answer fully on its plausibility, and then tell her I have a Pisces ascendant. See what she say. :skip:

Or, @Gloxina, you remember this one. I said the other day, I have approached (certain!) men successfully. Everybody was like, 'What?! No! Women don't approach!111' I'm like, I don't know what to tell you, but I did it and it worked. I'm a little bossy when I want something, esp a man. Anyway, yall remember when Adele wouldn't leave Rich Paul house? Apparently bc there was some hint of breaking up and she wasnt going. Well. We share a birthday. When I heard about it, I literally cried laughing cuz I completely get it. I haven't done it myself, but I get it.

So, just from actually dealing with this stuff in the field, I'm gonna say you simply don't know enough to make the claim that the stars don't represent you. :yeshrug: That's no slight, you've very well informed on your lane, as you should be. But this is my lane right here.

(I hate having these conversations with religious ppl bc, no matter what I say, you're a 'believer' and thus must believe. I'm not trynna convince you of anything, to do so would be bad for me and MY soul. I'm just sharing my very weird experiences on a msg board like everybody else on the internet, lol.)
if I was as religious as my peers id be labeling you a heretic etc but as you can see I am not

that said, why should I let you take me for a ride?

you say you are a fish ascendant how do I know what you wish to do to me? are you a fish or do you wish to treat me as a fish?
source.gif

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This is the last song ill post about spirituality in here. Peep the original version of this Nas song. Especially the 2nd verse. There's a reason why that part got cut out. That shyt is a real  ritual these industry cats do

"Pentagrams in their vagina"

:francis:

Everyone has their own beliefs. But my posts about Kendrick, X, and this one with Nas are some of the MANY reasons why I believe what I do now

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This spiritual shyt is real I damn near manifested my whole life to what it is right now. Manifested my fiancé even where i’m living. Being spiritual is like going to the gym. It’s like a muscle you got to work out consistent through meditation and affirmations.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:skip: Its always so weird to me how super-Christians claim to know the most about occultism and demons and shyt. How the hell would you know if astrology and tarot is accurate if you never gave it a fair hearing? Or, how would you know it can be used for good if you and everybody you know who dabbled was on obvious demon time?

Very bizarre. And yall be whole experts in here! :deadrose:
I've researched everything. EVERYTHING. Trust me. I know what's good and what's not. Don't let the wolves in sheep's clothing lock you in. It's by design

The new-age spirituality. I won't preach to you. See for yourself

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Any man that mentions anything about horoscopes, crystals in a serious manner is a man that can't be trusted. That's a man that lets others guide how he moves and sways with whichever way the wind is blowing
Men like this cast love spells on women to sleep with them. I'm speaking from direct knowledge and bystander experience

Catchphrase for this thread: it is not a game
:francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This spiritual shyt is real I damn near manifested my whole life to what it is right now. Manifested my fiancé even where i’m living. Being spiritual is like going to the gym. It’s like a muscle you got to work out consistent through meditation and affirmations.
It is real. Always gotta make sure if it's good for you too. I won't knock anyone for their beliefs. I just look out for the ones who are led astray

Those who get sucked into things like Wicca. With the spiritual buzzword and trend these days with the young people, it's very easy to get lost in that rabbit hole with no one to help them get back out

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is real. Always gotta make sure if it's good for you too. I won't knock anyone for their beliefs. I just look out for the ones who are led astray

Those who get sucked into things like Wicca. With the spiritual buzzword and trend these days with the young people, it's very easy to get lost in that rabbit hole with no one to help them get back out
Yea you definitely have to tread carefully with this shyt. I find you have to be balanced you always have to have one foot in the world to know how to move and use spirituality as a cheat code.