Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
It's just another way to dodge accountability that's all. Since they can blame stuff on their horoscope or the brehs they mess with horoscope or their friends horoscope. Or their crystal wasn't charged or the retrograde. It's weird how they let stuff dictate them to such an extent. It's like they choose to say they don't have free will even though every choice is made by you.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Reading the comments they are saying that was his interpretation when remaking the original, which first debuted in the 70s… ?

Oh wow. Nice find.
On a lighter note, I was on a movie channel and ran into this one.
Has Crowley as a reptilian alien etc
Not sure whether to laugh at or consider any seriousness.
It is a real movie/animation.
Some parts of it appeared not necessary, as if more to it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Reading the comments they are saying that was his interpretation when remaking the original, which first debuted in the 70s… ?
Yup. The original series' writers and executive producers were Mormons and their particular theology was woven throughout the series...

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I personally prefer to walk the left hand path
:hubie: I'm a right hand path girl myself. I want my soul to remain lighter than a feather, iykyk.

Not directed at you, but it just occurred to me: everybody I know who ever had bad experiences with this actively sought it out or was 'contaminated' by someone who did. Going super hard with the old books, buying crystals and all kinda extra weirdo shyt. Hanging out with similar weirdos. Dressing different, setting up altars, just basically doing too damn much, to the point of near obsession.

The spirit is all around you, just be quiet and listen. The behavior I describe above is super aggressive, and we all know what happens when you put out super aggressive energy- it boomerangs right on back. Just calm down. No one was ever attacked by demons bc they started meditating. Be honest, you was being extra. :skip:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: I'm a right hand path girl myself. I want my soul to remain lighter than a feather, iykyk.

Not directed at you, but it just occurred to me: everybody I know who ever had bad experiences with this actively sought it out or was 'contaminated' by someone who did. Going super hard with the old books, buying crystals and all kinda extra weirdo shyt. Hanging out with similar weirdos. Dressing different, setting up altars, just basically doing too damn much, to the point of near obsession.

The spirit is all around you, just be quiet and listen. The behavior I describe above is super aggressive, and we all know what happens when you put out super aggressive energy- it boomerangs right on back. Just calm down. No one was ever attacked by demons bc they started meditating. Be honest, you was being extra. :skip:

IYKYK indeed.

:wow: Words I live by. I knew I liked you lol

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ngl I do hug trees though
And I take the pins 📌 out of them that people use to put up their flyers.

I do this because one day when my Soul leaves the flesh, my body will become part of a 🌳 so I respect them....

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's just another way to dodge accountability that's all. Since they can blame stuff on their horoscope or the brehs they mess with horoscope or their friends horoscope. Or their crystal wasn't charged or the retrograde. It's weird how they let stuff dictate them to such an extent. It's like they choose to say they don't have free will even though every choice is made by you.
That's bc they're using the information wrong. Astrology is not deterministic. You always have free will, but it's nice to know if the universe is feeling particularly bountiful toward you this week, figure out a way to take advantage, maybe ask for a raise. It's nice to know if you gon have a short temper for the next few days when you co worker, who do the same shyt every single day, for some reason start annoying the shyt out of you TODAY. :pachaha:

But this is kinda why I don't get too deep into daily transits and all that. 1. There's that obsessive behavior I warned about earlier. 2. Who has the time?! You could be out living! The spirit is everywhere, even in the mundane.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ngl I do hug trees though
And I take the pins 📌 out of them that people use to put up their flyers.

I do this because one day when my Soul leaves the flesh, my body will become part of a 🌳 so I respect them....
When I was reaaaaallll little, I used to avoid grass bc I thought that, under every footfall, I was killing that many ants. Like, however many fit under my shoe. :mjlol:

Respect the Creation. :blessed:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
When I was reaaaaallll little, I used to avoid grass bc I thought that, under every footfall, I was killing that many ants. Like, however many fit under my shoe. :mjlol:

Respect the Creation. :blessed:
I see you 💫

One thing about real spirituality is that you don't have to announce it... like you said it's in the mundane. I always say it's in you not on you.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
You not lying about this, either. Last bit of “spiritual work” I was involved with was dealing with this when it hopped from someone else to me— and my faith and Christian prayers were the strongest things that protected me.

Sometimes you aren’t even a target!- sometimes it’s family or friends and that shyt gets passed to you because you’re around them. Watch the company you keep as well.

I don’t usually talk about this stuff because most people don’t understand lmao

This is a crazy life.
:ufdup:
Makes me wonder about the characters i've dealt with. (I've had a lot of incredibly lucky escapes in life)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:skip: Its always so weird to me how super-Christians claim to know the most about occultism and demons and shyt. How the hell would you know if astrology and tarot is accurate if you never gave it a fair hearing? Or, how would you know it can be used for good if you and everybody you know who dabbled was on obvious demon time?

Very bizarre. And yall be whole experts in here! :deadrose:
another way to consider it is this:

you say: I have this issue...I don't know whats going to happen?

the possibility of not being in control now dictates the narrative of why you seek. Thats why earlier in this thread I said: put it side by side with other cultures astrology and you will see it for what it is

it fits into that hollow of "not knowing" which to many people is better than not having anything there at all

but to the abrahamic believers, the "thing" that is there is God's promises, Laws, Gospels etc

so when folks say: "I understand it without hearing it" they might be telling you the utter truth not to scare you but to protect you from what they feel is evil

now personally i dont think astrology is inherently bad, just that people for thousands of years have ascribed whatever they want to the cyclical nature of the stars which may or may not be true. There are cycles closer to you that may be more accurate for example...but arent as pretty to look at :troll:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you say: I have this issue...I don't know whats going to happen?
:skip: But that's not at all how I utilize astrology. Your example could cover horary, electional, or mundane astrology. I stick to natal, though I have dabbled in the others with greater and lesser rates of success. My primary goal is to greater understand myself and my potential abilities and weaknesses, where I should focus my energies this time around, and if asked, help others discover the same.

Natal Astrology​

Natal astrology is what you're probably most familiar with. It's based off of your natal chart, which shows the placements of major celestial bodies at the time and place of your birth. ... "We can see what are your greatest strengths, greatest weaknesses, things like that."

Horary Astrology​

"Horary astrology goes back to the beginnings of astrology," Hale says. Meaning, way back when — we're talking 10,000 to 30,000 B.C. Powell also says that horary astrology is a divination tool.

Horary astrology is the type to use if you're seeking an answer to a specific question. The astrologer will create a chart for the exact moment (down to the minute) and location that the question was asked. The astrologer will read the chart, and give you a yes or no question based on what they see. Powell says this form of astrology reminds her of tarot cart readings.

Electional Astrology​

Electional astrology has to do with picking the absolute best time for an event (it's sometimes called "event astrology"). "The astrologer decides the most appropriate time for whatever the event is based on whatever's going on in the sky," Hale says.

It's mainly used to narrow down fortuitous dates for happenings like weddings or proposals.

Mundane Astrology​

Mundane astrology is a super-interesting one, especially now. It predicts world events and affairs. "This goes back hundreds, thousands of years, because in the very beginning astrologers weren't so much geared towards looking at individual charts they were geared towards looking at the astrology of nations and kings and queens," Hale says.

"For mundane astrology, you have to also kind of be a historian," Powell explains, "because it's all about looking at cycles. You're looking back at patterns. For example, the last time Saturn and Pluto met, did we see other pandemics? Yes. It predicts world affairs."

While nation's have their own birth charts (yes, even the U.S.) Powell emphasizes that it's mainly about cycles and patterns.

You can also look at the chart of an event that happened at a specific time and place — for instance, the death of George Floyd. "Astrologers would look at the exact time it happened and talk about where the planets were at that exact moment that led to his death," Hale says.

Medical Astrology​

This is an ancient branch of astrology that associates various body parts and diseases with the planets and zodiac sign. Each zodiac sign rules a body part, and certain planet affect different organs.

Relationship Astrology​

Relationship astrology is a form of natal astrology, and specifically looks at the compatibility between people. It doesn't have to be romantic, but that's definitely the most common use of it.

One form of relationship astrology is synastry. "It's when you lay one person's birth chart on top of another person's birth chart and see where the planets show up," Powell says. You'll see challenges, strengths, how they might support one another or not, and more telling info about the relationship. It's an analysis of your day-to-day life together.

Another form is composite chart. It's a midpoint between planets. So you take two people and for each of their planets and their rising sign, you find the midpoint in-between, and all of those midpoints become their own birth chart — like your own relationship's birth chart. "This shows how your relationship is viewed by the world, how you're seen as a couple, and can shine some light on the destiny of your relationship," Powell says.

Edit: :skip: Oh, I interrupted my thought. The point was, unless a person been studying for like a decade, they're not qualified to do none of this shyt beyond the most basic natal and relationship astrology. Even with several decades under my belt, I still pay professionals for confirmation and clarification. The ppl you're around don't know shyt about shyt. They should not be informing your opinions on a millennia old sacred practice.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That's bc they're using the information wrong. Astrology is not deterministic. You always have free will, but it's nice to know if the universe is feeling particularly bountiful toward you this week, figure out a way to take advantage, maybe ask for a raise. It's nice to know if you gon have a short temper for the next few days when you co worker, who do the same shyt every single day, for some reason start annoying the shyt out of you TODAY. :pachaha:

But this is kinda why I don't get too deep into daily transits and all that. 1. There's that obsessive behavior I warned about earlier. 2. Who has the time?! You could be out living! The spirit is everywhere, even in the mundane.
You're definitely right. I do think most take the logical aspect of the info out and just rely solely on emotions. Like someone else the people that shout the most about this type of stuff really doesn't have a clue about it at all. They're doing it because it's the en vogue thing to do or their friends are doing it. I've only me one person that I considered truly into itm she didtbtag or boast and she could actually give in depth explanations about most of the stuff she believed in and why certain things were important