Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Can't have darkness without light. 😌 Duality is all around us.
Jesus is the Light. There's a reason alot of those occultism practicitioners strongly oppose Jesus and Christians

I grew up around those types of people. They all had that energy. Astral projectors, spell casters, all of them

That's how you know.....

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm married to her but that's probably going to change in the near future. I'm far away from her too because my job requires me to travel internationally....

I have knowledge of dark shyt but I don't practice it. I troll on the coli but I'm a servant of God.
It always ends up bad for most people that get into this stuff because they don't know what they're doing. I told my wife :ufdup:"some doors are not meant to be opened" Now she's legit losing her mind. Even King Solomon caught a L playing with demons.
:wow:

Repped

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
It's 33,089 Christians denominations and they don't all preach the same gospel....... Christians just go with the pastors and denominations they like and run with it.

Some of them subconsciously apply what the preacher is saying and reading about them to their lives. It's toxic and makes no sense

See how that logic works....

false equivalency…

the Word is the Word…denominations are simply human interpretations of the Word…the prevalence of so many denominations is a reflection of human arrogance, not the fallibility of the Word…

there is no confusion in Truth…not a person walking this earth that can point out a single contradiction in that red text in the Bible…

timeless

All Star
Daps
Jesus is the Light. There's a reason alot of those occultism practicitioners strongly oppose Jesus and Christians

I grew up around those types of people. They all had that energy. Astral projectors, spell casters, all of them

That's how you know.....

The most high formed both darkness and light so you cannot live without either. I grew up around people who called on Jesus and still dabbled in rituals and rootwork. Even some parts of the Bible are used for spellcasting. It's basically a grimoire for some.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

That's how you know.....

They all seem to be on some kind of "spectrum" I talked to this popular tiktok/youtube chick recently. I found her conspiracy theories interesting but upon actually talking to her and observing her typing patterns, she threw all of her "education" out the MF window.

I also find it funny how these chicks will forcibly reject the concept of God and science but believe in the moon, tarot, crystals etc and like I said, they make up stuff as they go. I think they gravitate to it because of the lack of accountability.

My wife says she has "spirit guides" That she goes to for answers. Whats crazy is she told me she when to them for a answer about something and they told her "No" my wife told me she keep going back to them again and again until they said "yes" to the original question #GMB :gucci:

My thing is that if you believed in what you say you do so much, the first time you got a answer to your question that would have been sufficient.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The most high formed both darkness and light so you cannot live without either. I grew up around people who called on Jesus and still dabbled in rituals and rootwork. Even some parts of the Bible are used for spellcasting. It's basically a grimoire for some.
Grimoire
:jbhmm:

You taught me a new word tonight. Rep

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
They all seem to be on some kind of "spectrum" I talked to this popular tiktok/youtube chick recently. I found her conspiracy theories interesting but upon actually talking to her and observing her typing patterns, she threw all of her "education" out the MF window.

I also find it funny how these chicks will forcibly reject the concept of God and science but believe in the moon, tarot, crystals etc and like I said, they make up stuff as they go. I think they gravitate to it because of the lack of accountability.

My wife says she has "spirit guides" That she goes to for answers. Whats crazy is she told me she when to them for a answer about something and they told her "No" my wife told me she keep going back to them again and again until they said "yes" to the original question #GMB :gucci:

My thing is that if you believed in what you say you do so much, the first time you got a answer to your question that would have been sufficient.
Boom there's the answer. A vast amount of people have at least a minimum level of inclination that God is real. Simply because of the spiritual world's existence

They just want to live hedonistically and be free to do fukkery. They know the truth. Religion just holds them accountable. And God is "too strict". They live for selfish gain, not for divine purpose

So they run to "free thinking". When really they're being lead astray

There's so many occultic and fake deep media personalities. One of them has an account here

Youthful Pharoahman. I'm speaking this man's identity in code
:mjpls:

Countless others. That 3rd eye Chakra shyt is why Capital Steez committed that. When you walk into that spiritual world without guidance, your life and your soul is at risk

That's why so many people have bad trips and develop chronic schizophrenia

But fukk it, my fortune telling palm reader told me I would receive blessings today and find my future wife
:hubie:

Lord save my people
:francis:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
technically God did not form darkness necessarily

it just pre-existed

"In the beginning God made the heaven and the earth"

"And the earth was without form, and darkness was over the face of the deep"

So before light, God only knew darkness and formlessness :jbhmm:

timeless

All Star
Daps
technically God did not form darkness necessarily

it just pre-existed

"In the beginning God made the heaven and the earth"

"And the earth was without form, and darkness was over the face of the deep"

So before light, God only knew darkness and formlessness :jbhmm:

"I form the light and create darkness"

That suggests it was created too

There is no limit to what the creator can do and what the creator knows. Wisdom was there in the beginning too.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"I form the light and create darkness"

That suggests it was created too

There is no limit to what the creator can do and what the creator knows. Wisdom was there in the beginning too.
remember prophecy isnt necessarily divine. Its just prophecy (dreams). The five books of moses are divine.

i wouldnt use the scriptures as a grimoire.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
false equivalency…
Nah that's your cognitive bias. You can't argue rationally it's many different "astrological readings" as a Christian but then not apply that same logic to Christianity or any other religion with multiple religious doctrines, leaders, and sects contradicting one another.
the Word is the Word
This is circular reasoning.
denominations are simply human interpretations of the Word
"Astrological readings are simply human interpretations of the cosmos." The same logic you're applying to your religion could be used for any other one.

not a person walking this earth that can point out a single contradiction in that red text in the Bible…

let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5:16

vs

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. - Matthew 6:1

Can you exegete these two verses for me born rich?

timeless

All Star
Daps
remember prophecy isnt necessarily divine. Its just prophecy (dreams). The five books of moses are divine.

i wouldnt use the scriptures as a grimoire.
I don't either, but some people do and have found it effective.

The dreamworld can show and teach one a lot if they are open to learning.

Divinity is all around. I personally do not designate it to just books.