Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Meaningless, absolutely meaningless.

Outside of providing a metholodgy of control, religion has had no value to society
Disagree religion is meant to represent the cultural ethos of the people it serves and help bridge/create a community within

the problem is most of the religion given to us has been by the sword and not through peaceful acceptance

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
some of yall probably got a group of witches doing rootwork on you like they got KS.

could be using that mystical magical negro power to stop white supremacy but nah

but i realized some parts of that spirituality, alot of the entities are basically mini Mephistopheles's --without a large price and if they totally fixed problems no one would buy in to them and their power over minds would cease to exist.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
most women are of the pattern so there is some truth in it, but the secret to understanding them is right in your bible in Genesis

as they say there is nothing new under the sun

Not sure what this had to do with the thread topic

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Horoscopes, crystals, tarot cards

Manifestation

"The universe"

It's demonic, friends
:unimpressed:

@Charlie Hustle

These women are crazy as cat shyt and the internet should be taken away from them. It seems like they're making this stuff up as they go. I'm dealing with one right now. :francis:

timeless

All Star
Daps
It's not just women and it's not recent either. Women in particular have always entrusted in the occultic arts to escape persecution and man's ego. It gives women back their power and knowledge of self/feminine nature. Some use it for evil purposes and some don't. It is all in the intentions of the practitioner.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These women are crazy as cat shyt and the internet should be taken away from them. It seems like they're making this stuff up as they go. I'm dealing with one right now. :francis:
Run
:damn:

Now

running-away-from-a-demon-david-acosta.gif
]

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's not just women and it's not recent either. Women in particular have always entrusted in the occultic arts to escape persecution and man's ego. It gives women back their power and knowledge of self/feminine nature. Some use it for evil purposes and some don't. It is all in the intentions of the practitioner.
There's only evil associated with the occult. No such thing as "white magic". It's all suspect

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Run

Now

running-away-from-a-demon-david-acosta.gif
]

I'm married to her but that's probably going to change in the near future. I'm far away from her too because my job requires me to travel internationally....

I have knowledge of dark shyt but I don't practice it. I troll on the coli but I'm a servant of God.
It always ends up bad for most people that get into this stuff because they don't know what they're doing. I told my wife :ufdup:"some doors are not meant to be opened" Now she's legit losing her mind. Even King Solomon caught a L playing with demons.