What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sammy-sosa-and-after.png

Dominicans ftw. :banderas: This picture expresses more than words ever could on how these 'mixed' brothers really feel.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Neither are the whites in America....
stop it five most whites in america are fully white... you have some that have black in them... let's stop acting like all whites in america came on the mayflower. Some are only 2nd and 3rd generation straight outta europe.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
stop it five most whites in america are fully white... you have some that have black in them... let's stop acting like all whites in america came on the mayflower. Some are only 2nd and 3rd generation straight outta europe.
You do know there are whites in the DR that are 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation too right? :what:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
You do know there are whites in the DR that are 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation too right? :what:
yeah i knew that that's why i said most in the post you quoted prior to this ... comprehension is your friend, my friend. Also you tryna front like they're not an extremely small minority? We got them in Haiti too... and they marry amongst themselves to stay white... Just how some white looking dominicans (not white just white looking) do the same shyt so they can stay looking white. You been flip flopping all over this thread... pick a side and a point and stick with it. Some of yall are under the impression that people are saying dominicans all look black or something... that isn't the case. They have significant african heritage and cats like uptownwayo are in here denying it.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Hey African American coli members guess what... We are a nationality, not a color. We past that. You wanna be a colorforever tthat's on ya.

We dominican that's that

:umad:

Deal with it fakkits

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
yeah i knew that that's why i said most in the post you quoted prior to this ... comprehension is your friend, my friend. Also you tryna front like they're not an extremely small minority? We got them in Haiti too... and they marry amongst themselves to stay white... Just how some white looking dominicans (not white just white looking) do the same shyt so they can stay looking white. You been flip flopping all over this thread... pick a side and a point and stick with it. Some of yall are under the impression that people are saying dominicans all look black or something... that isn't the case. They have significant african heritage and cats like uptownwayo are in here denying it.
So let me get this. You're saying a Dominican can look white and say he is white, but he isn't white because he might have some African ancestry? But on the other hand a Dominican can look black and say he isn't black, because he has mixed ancestry, but you still are going to call him black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They dont want to be associated with poverty. When nikkas come up, they'll change.

That goes for Africans, too. They'll come over here and enjoy the groundwork we laid but denounce us but as soon as we cut some more doors down, see how fast their c00ns as try to hop on the bandwagon.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So let me get this. You're saying a Dominican can look white and say he is white, but he isn't white because he might have some African ancestry? But on the other hand a Dominican can look black and say he isn't black, because he has mixed ancestry, but you still are going to call him black?

:what: to us dominicans, we ALL DOMINICAN and thats it. Only on the coli do you hear the terms white/black dominican and we say that to prove a point cause ya dumb asses in here calling us c00ns and saying we deny our black anvestry which is FALSE. We just say we mixed because thats what we are. MIXED. We got african/european/taino in our blood

We all dominican and we all show each other love aint no racial problems amongst dominicans

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

I said you got dominicans straight up dismissing african ancestry very fukking simple fukk all the extra shyt you're talking about to try to create some kinda of point. It's very straight forward.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:what: to us dominicans, we ALL DOMINICAN and thats it. Only on the coli do you hear the terms white/black dominican and we say that to prove a point cause ya dumb asses in here calling us c00ns and saying we deny our black anvestry which is FALSE. We just say we mixed because thats what we are. MIXED. We got african/european/taino in our blood

We all dominican and we all show each other love aint no racial problems amongst dominicans
A lot of yall nikkas do. Don't lie.

:ufdup: