What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I remember watching this video with Michelle Rodriguez when Henry Gates give her a DNA test. Throughout the video she kept saying she hoped her test came back showing significant Taino ancestry. It came back something like 75% white, 21% black and 4% Taino. You could tell she was disappointed with her results.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
hey dipshyt, before we got mixed with black and all other types of races, dominican republic was filled with indians...not black people.

so honestly, shut the fukk up cause you have no idea what you talking about

so was Haiti and all the Caribbeans brehbreh. DOminicans are mostly neggas. You dudes keep claiming white and white but if you look at the baseball team, soccer team, and their stars all you see is Black and mixed.

I believe Papi might think he's not black though, he's DOminican

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I often get called out by my Caribbean folks for not claiming the culture. I don't give a shyt about it because I'm just a black man in America. Let's be honest, most of the world looks down on black people. I can't be mad at my Dominican bres for not claiming black. It's up to us to make it cool and respectable to be black. Until then, they want nothing to do with us and I don't blame them. :ehh:

:what: kinda fukkin c00n shyt is dis?

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember watching this video with Michelle Rodriguez when Henry Gates give her a DNA test. Throughout the video she kept saying she hoped her test came back showing significant Taino ancestry. It came back something like 75% white, 21% black and 4% Taino. You could tell she was disappointed with her results.

Michelle Rodriguez is Black? :banderas: Learn something new every day. Every Dominican should take this test before talking about their ancestry, if you wanna say you ain't a nikka then show me the receipts.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I often get called out by my Caribbean folks for not claiming the culture. I don't give a shyt about it because I'm just a black man in America. Let's be honest, most of the world looks down on black people. I can't be mad at my Dominican bres for not claiming black. It's up to us to make it cool and respectable to be black. Until then, they want nothing to do with us and I don't blame them. :ehh:
:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
stop the shyt. No dominicans fukking look white negga. Stopo the shyt. Pure DOminicans look mixed or plain Black. WTF?? LMAO

:wow: you're a fukking dumbass

this right here ladies and gentleman is what im talking about. Ya nikkas dont know shyt about dominicans but want to pretend like ya know everything

Of course we got white dominicans you fukking idiot. We come in every color, i got so many white dominicans and black dominicans in my family and u sitting here tryna tell me diffrent

jesus christ im done with this board when it comes to this topic, ya nikkas is fukking dumb

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

this right here ladies and gentleman is what im talking about. Ya nikkas dont know shyt about dominicans but want to pretend like ya know everything

Of course we got white dominicans you fukking idiot. We come in every color, i got so many white dominicans and black dominicans in my family and u sitting here tryna tell me diffrent

jesus christ im done with this board when it comes to this topic, ya nikkas is fukking dumb

White Dominicans only make up 16 % of your population.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

show me a pure white dominican versus a white man and I will tell you which is which negga. Stop it. I got fam that are from DR too, so preach to the choir. Maata fact I got plenty ppl that live in capityal, Puerto Plata and Santiago

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Son is one of the worst posters on this board. Ignore his dumbass. There isn't a country in this world that doesn't have white people.