What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
show me a pure white dominican versus a white man and I will tell you which is which negga. Stop it. I got fam that are from DR too, so preach to the choir. Maata fact I got plenty ppl that live in capityal, Puerto Plata and Santiago
So this man isn't white? :laff:

hRaxClk.jpg

:dead:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here's a Dominican family, guess which one is mixed.

UVI-1024x649.jpg

I see a lot of White/Taino/Arawak ancestry in these people guys.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:aicmon: If you need somebody to point out da obvious then you already lost.

Gon head on breh. Wouldn't eam be surprised if you were another one of dese white posters on here pretending just to stirr shyt up.
Either way you on some bs. :camby:
What I'm saying isn't c00ning it's just honesty. Black people always wanna claim people but for what? Why do you guys need mixed or Dominican people so bad? Why black people just stand alone and be proud. It seems like we're the garbage can race for real. We wanna accept everyone even if they don't want us.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Here's a Dominican family, guess which one is mixed.

UVI-1024x649.jpg

I see a lot of White/Taino/Arawak ancestry in these people guys.

Miss dominican republic 2 years ago. Not everyone is black dominicans you dumb ass nikka

267341-married-miss-dominican-republic-2012-carlina-duran-loses-crown-dulcita.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas on the Coli still dont know the difference between Race, Ethnicity and Nationality :snoop:.

Too many uneducated and sheltered nikkas on here :snoop:.

Ignorant ass nikkas probably think that you cant get a White Nigerian or a Black Indian.

:why::what: What is up with the rabid obsession over "Domincans" anyway

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Miss dominican republic 2 years ago. Not everyone is black dominicans you dumb ass nikka

267341-married-miss-dominican-republic-2012-carlina-duran-loses-crown-dulcita.jpg
nice try but I guess you're just not understanding what's going on here. No matter how white a Dominican looks the most are not fully white... do you get it now?? Do you understand genetics?