What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Watch the video again. However, dem 2 they are puerto rican, and I don't know what happened to that country so I couldn't speak on that. If it had the same colonial experiences than other Latin America countries......then yes they nikkas :wow:
:what:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
WTf nikkaz talking about Tainos and Arawaks like they wasn't on every single island. Yall talking about the natives like they didn't die in less then 6 decades after the white man arrived... they were decimated... that's the whole reason black slaves were there in the first place... there was no more workforce... they died. What's so hard to understand about that? Read a fukking a book and stop making up history as you see fit. nikkaz talking about the island was filled with indians on one side... and for some reason not the other side LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Breh do you know how mentally fukked up the conquistadors had them? They didn't have a black designation, nikkas had to claim Indian.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think black Americans are secretly jealous. You're mad because Dominicans can claim a country and most of yall can't :russ:
This is also why they hate Jmaicans and Haitians :lolbron:

We claim America :beli: You know, the greatest country earth and not some third world shyt hole used for tourism and prostitution :stopitslime:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Breh do you know how mentally fukked up the conquistadors had them? They didn't have a black designation, nikkas had to claim Indian.
i know they had them fukked up.. I think balguerre and trujillo did them worse mentally than the conquistadors ever did

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:dahell: nikka i got that taino complexion i dont look black, i got a bunch of cousins who look black and a bunch of cousins who look white as shyt

i go to a KKK rally all they gon say is "go back to mexico"

this the shyt im talking about ya nikkas is fukking confused and have no idea what ya talking about :snoop:

stop the shyt. No dominicans fukking look white negga. Stopo the shyt. Pure DOminicans look mixed or plain Black. WTF?? LMAO