All this talk about Kamala Harris being black or not made me think about the Dominicans are black wars..

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What's good coli? Been a minute. For those who aren't familiar with me, I'm a Dominican who used to constantly go to war with the coli over the whole "Dominicans are black" arguments back in the day.

To clarify, I absolutely know Dominicans have African ancestry, I am not a retard.

...but I just want to ask.. since the consensus on the coli was that we black and any arguments were seen as c00n behavior...

Are we entitled to reparations too? :mjpls:
From Spain. Not the USA. Geaux get y'all's tho...you have my support

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe I am not wording it right but what I am trying to say is that my argument has always been that black is more than just a skin color but it's a culture, African American descendant of slave culture to be exact. This same argument is now being used by those AAs who say Kamala is not black or before her that Obama is not like them because neither of them is descended from American descendants of slaves.

It was always my position that the denial of being black by Dominicans like me isn't always a denial of African ancestry but a denial of American culture.

But this was a bad thread made impulsively. I don't do forums like I used to im :flabbynsick: when it comes to posting online so I would be fine with a thread deletion lol
You are correct in a way. Thing is, your young culture bites heavily of Black Americans but deny being black at all, not just of African descent sometimes (See: Barry Bonds).

And only people saying Kamala is not black are idiots. Technically, how Americans are viewed in the US was the one drop rule. She is obviously more than 1% black just like Obama.

Point is, you should stop listening to idiots :hubie:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Dominicans :dead:

Yall only known for baseball and being c00ns. Ain’t getting shyt from the FBA side. Go bleach yall skin and fantasize about moving to Spain :russ: