What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you don't claim it. U CANT CLAIM IT! U can try to reject it, but then u get yo nikka wake up call to make you snap out of your illusion.
Where are all these Dominicans you are running into who deny that Africans are a part of Dominican History?

Where? Because I'm Dominican. I've been around Dominicans my whole life. And I've actually been all over the goddamn country. Not your typical island resorts.
So where are all these African-denying Dominicans you Coli dipsh*ts are meeting?
Because I've never met one, ever.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Where are all these Dominicans you are running into who deny that Africans are a part of Dominican History?

Where? Because I'm Dominican. I've been around Dominicans my whole life. And I've actually been all over the goddamn country. Not your typical island resorts.
So where are all these African-denying Dominicans you Coli dipsh*ts are meeting?
Because I've never met one, ever.
:whoa: Breh like I said one of my friends told me this, and well I read it on the coli. Plus how they treating Haitians got me to do this.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Bruh, you don't claim it. U CANT CLAIM IT! U can try to reject it, but then u get yo nikka wake up call to make you snap out of your illusion.

hey dipshyt, before we got mixed with black and all other types of races, dominican republic was filled with indians...not black people.

so honestly, shut the fukk up cause you have no idea what you talking about

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
hey dipshyt, before we got mixed with black and all other types of races, dominican republic was filled with indians...not black people.

so honestly, shut the fukk up cause you have no idea what you talking about
So was Haiti?
Where all the Natives at now? nikka they mostly all dead due to genocide(yes Colombus was a mudering sack of shyt)
nikka all of yall including me are products of slavery=nikkas.
Unless you a 100% Native then you should shut the fukk up.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Breh like I said one of my friends told me this, and well I read it on the coli. Plus how they treating Haitians got me to do this.
Fair enough
Some Dominicans do treat Haitians like shyt.
I wish they wouldn't. I've met some great people in the DR who were Haitians. Most of them are just there for work to support their families.
But the tension between the two countries goes back a long time. And both sides have blood on their hands. It's a sticky situation.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So was Haiti?
Where all the Natives at now? nikka they mostly all dead due to genocide(yes Colombus was a mudering sack of shyt)
nikka all of yall including me are products of slavery=nikkas.
Unless you a 100% Native then you should shut the fukk up.

i know we are, we always said we were but its not just with africans like hatians

we mixed with all types of shyt, so to say we just black isnt a fair assesment. we got black in us, but thats only a fraction of what makes us dominicans

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
i know we are, we always said we were but its not just with africans like hatians

we mixed with all types of shyt, so to say we just black isnt a fair assesment. we got black in us, but thats only a fraction of what makes us dominicans
Yous a nikka due to slavery.
You can try to walk up in a KKK movement and say well i'm dominican sir how do ya do and watch yourself be called a c00n, ****** and all them other derogatory slurs

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yous a nikka due to slavery.
You can try to walk up in a KKK movement and say well i'm dominican sir how do ya do and watch yourself be called a c00n, ****** and all them other derogatory slurs

:dahell: nikka i got that taino complexion i dont look black, i got a bunch of cousins who look black and a bunch of cousins who look white as shyt

i go to a KKK rally all they gon say is "go back to mexico"

this the shyt im talking about ya nikkas is fukking confused and have no idea what ya talking about :snoop:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:dahell: nikka i got that taino complexion i dont look black, i got a bunch of cousins who look black and a bunch of cousins who look white as shyt

i go to a KKK rally all they gon say is "go back to mexico"

this the shyt im talking about ya nikkas is fukking confused and have no idea what ya talking about :snoop:
Oh you don't look black you say? :patrice:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I often get called out by my Caribbean folks for not claiming the culture. I don't give a shyt about it because I'm just a black man in America. Let's be honest, most of the world looks down on black people. I can't be mad at my Dominican bres for not claiming black. It's up to us to make it cool and respectable to be black. Until then, they want nothing to do with us and I don't blame them. :ehh:
:camby: get out