What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's why you identify with a tribe that was wiped out before your kind even arrived on your island :heh:

How do you pretend to be Egyptian? Where is that rightful lineage if such a thing could even exist for a civilization that hasn't stood proud for 2000 years :heh:

It's cool though because once Uptown gets gentrified and these conservative White boys finally handle immigration, it's back to that shythole for yall and with global warming, I give it 30-50 years before Mother Earth does us a great favor.

"you" like the slaves that came to DR weren't from those very same tribes :laff::laff::laff:
My Taino ancestry is approximately 100% more than your egyptian genes loser :russ:

Real talk though...which of the following do you identify with brother?

malachi-york.jpg

mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My Taino ancestry is approximately 100% more than your egyptian genes loser :russ:

Real talk though...which of the following do you identify with brother?

malachi-york.jpg

mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

yea these 3 fools @Wild self @Poitier and @Batman are just trolling so dont even bother

but notice how the other pro-black brigade has been very quiet on the subject today :mjpls:

all that shyt they talked all weekend tho...

they must be weekend militants :mjpls:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofcourse they are. Shut the fucc up every time i come around

nikkas run from me in these Dominican Hate threads like the KKK's around :scusthov:

Is there some way to be bookmarked or be alerted when threads with a certain words in the title are made?

I'm always late to the party..and i was looking forward to having so much fun

images

Look they black yall :troll:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofcourse they are. Shut the fucc up every time i come around

nikkas run from me in these Dominican Hate threads like the KKK's around :scusthov:

Is there some way to be bookmarked or be alerted when threads with a certain words in the title are made?

I'm always late to the party..and i was having so much fun

images

Look they black yall :troll:

:what::beli: no....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
read on from the last post u saw :aicmon:

maybe go back 2 or 3 pages
So basically your bringing up self hating African Americans who worship white women?

Who said that self hating African Americans didn't exist? We have threads here in the coli calling out self hating African Americans.

What makes self hating Dominicans above criticism like we criticize those self hating African Americans? :snoop:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id like to call in the following members for a rebuttal..

@7Revo @Torrential @LeVraiPapi

there were others, but these 3 stuck out the most.
There is no rebuttal. They are the most lost black people on this side of the atlantic and they know it, thats where all this lost tribe shyt comes from. nikkas is lost. I really don't like bringing that up because its the result of the worst human holocaust ever but fukk it, the truth is medicine not poison.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So basically your bringing up self hating African Americans who worship white women?

Who said that self hating African Americans didn't exist? We have threads here in the coli calling out self hating African Americans.

What makes self hating Dominicans above criticism like we criticize those self hating African Americans? :snoop:

do we attack self-hating negroes? what gives ya the right to attack us when your shyt is just as dirty or dirtier?

be a hypocrite brehs

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
do we attack self-hating negroes? what gives ya the right to attack us when your shyt is just as dirty or dirtier?

be a hypocrite brehs
You need to attack self hating negroes and self hating Dominicans that's the issue.

I attack both self hating African Americans and self hating Dominicans. How is that being a hypocrite? :snoop:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You need to attack self hating negroes that's the issue.

I attack both self hating African Americans and self hating Dominicans. How is that being a hypocrite? :snoop:

why do we NEED to attack anybody? we dont have any self-hate to project onto others. we leave that to ya. while ya out there claiming ancient tribes that had nothing to do with ya how the homey pointed out, your kids are out there massacring each other and giving a bad name to the whole damn race. yet u sitting on a message board worrying about dominicans? that shyt makes no sense. you have to clean your own damn house before you go to your neighbors and call him dirty.