What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's a mixture of both. They really think their exploits are so much more noble than a white man going to the Philippines. :childplease:

@Batman

You don't have to want to be Latino to covet these people and their unique mixtures and cultures. On African American boards across the blogosphere these same topics come up. Why in the world is this of importance? I've seen no one mention of Pan-Africanist groups that they work for or volunteering aid or teaching or anything of real significance when it comes to these discussions. All it is about is their women. Oh and black women are just as concerned with how they identify as well.

who mentioned women in this thread?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
who mentioned women in this thread?

And in 7 pages no one has given a precise reason into why this is of importance to African Americans? :stopitslime: I'm drawing my own conclusions with what I know because it obviously has nothing to do with the health and welfares of DOminicans.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And in 7 pages no one has given a precise reason into why this is of importance to African Americans? :stopitslime: I'm drawing my own conclusions with what I know because it obviously has nothing to do with the health and welfares of DOminicans.

it was a troll thread intended to go plat, nothing more or less. there's plenty of topics that pass through HL and TLR that do deal with those topics.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol They can call it getting back to their roots, but it's really just sex tourism. :pachaha: Negroes ain't even been to Selma or Memphis talking about their "roots" in DR, Brazil and Puerto Rico :aicmon:

These fake ass pro-black Coli nikkas are always good for a laugh. fukking clowns.:russ:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all carry the scars of colonialism but understand this fact, we are FAR more comfortable with our heritage than you are, your academic literature being littered with fantasies is indisputable proof of that. You're peoples insecurity trumps mines by a million, we are not the ones inventing lineages, pretending to be Jews, Egyptians, black Olmecs :heh: nikkas wanna talk about 'identity', meanwhile yall identifying with every fukking people on the planet(even ones that didn't exist) except for the Bantu's Yoruba's Igbo's etc that you actually are descended from. :wow: fukk outta here c00ns :umad:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
We all carry the scars of colonialism but understand this fact, we are FAR more comfortable with our heritage than you are, your academic literature being littered with fantasies is indisputable proof of that. You're peoples insecurity trumps mines by a million, we are not the ones inventing lineages, pretending to be Jews, Egyptians, black Olmecs :heh: nikkas wanna talk about 'identity' when yall identify with every fukking people on the planet(even ones that didn't exist) except for the Bantu's Yoruba's Igbo's etc that you actually are descended from. :wow: fukk outta here :umad:

Low self esteem manifests itself in so many ways. You would think Western Africa never existed :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We all carry the scars of colonialism but understand this fact, we are FAR more comfortable with our heritage than you are, your academic literature being littered with fantasies is indisputable proof of that. You're peoples insecurity trumps mines by a million, we are not the ones inventing lineages, pretending to be Jews, Egyptians, black Olmecs :heh: nikkas wanna talk about 'identity' when yall identify with every fukking people on the planet(even ones that didn't exist) except for the Bantu's Yoruba's Igbo's etc that you actually are descended from. :wow: fukk outta here :umad:

Yeah that's why you identify with a tribe that was wiped out before your kind even arrived on your island :heh:

How do you pretend to be Egyptian? Where is that rightful lineage if such a thing could even exist for a civilization that hasn't stood proud for 2000 years :heh:

It's cool though because once Uptown gets gentrified and these conservative White boys finally handle immigration, it's back to that shythole for yall and with global warming, I give it 30-50 years before Mother Earth does us a great favor.

meanwhile yall identifying with every fukking people on the planet(even ones that didn't exist) except for the Bantu's Yoruba's Igbo's etc that you actually are descended from. :wow: fukk outta here c00ns :umad:

"you" like the slaves that came to DR weren't from those very same tribes :laff::laff::laff:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6.jpg

Toronto_Malachi_Protest_(4).JPG

2663526506_9bdeff5df7.jpg

did somebody say Identity issues?

addon.php