What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sigh, can NYC be gentrified already so Uptown can be cleansed of these c00ns. Close the illegal immigration loophole, move them back to their Island and hopefully a hurricane finishes them off.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Sigh, can NYC be gentrified already so Uptown can be cleansed of these c00ns. Close the illegal immigration loophole, move them back to their Island and hopefully a hurricane finishes them off.

:umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dude talking like he was alive during the civil rights era fighting for African-American rights. :dead:

I don't know why you are responding to this dude. Poitier is obviously an idiot.

i was gonna tap out and quit on this thread, but im not gonna keep letting these fools bash us. its either ignorance or they are projecting their own self-hate onto us. i mean yea, sammy sosa made us look worse, but i seem to remember all of motown was konking their hair in the 50s and michael jackson been bleaching his skin since the 80s. how many black athletes have white women? how many black women are with white men? how many brothers get educated and stay as far the hell away from the hood as possible?

dont throw stones if u live in a glass house :manny: that simple

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If a hurricane doesn't finish them off, Mercury poisoning certainly will. Bleach more brehs.
Aren't you Jamaican tho?

If a hurricanes takes out DR, there is a good chance it would take out JA too.

Oh and

PTjiV1a.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They used to back when J-Lo and Ricky Martin were hott. Had negroes from Bushwick, Mississippi, 7 generations of slaves talking about they "spanish" most notably Puerto Rican.

Dominicans are just the flavor of the month. Before ya'll it was Brazilians but no one actually knows any Brazilians :pachaha:..If they were more visible in media in America, with American stars trust negroes would be just as pressed. It has to do with beauty. White people haven't made Cuban beauty popular yet, but as soon as they do, Cubans in Miami will get the shaming techniques. Should be funny cause Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have mingled with AA's. Cubans in Miami don't give two shyts :pacspit:

It's just self hatred masking in Pan-Africanism. None of these dudes actually care about the treatment of actual blacks in those countries. It's about beauty, booty and the women. All these guys after the "c00n" calls are all booking their tickets to your island. It ain't for no humanitarian reasons either :comeon:

lol i didn't want to say it but I felt this had something to do with it. Aint no way you can be sincerely obsessed with such a small group of people like this

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
lol i didn't want to say it but I felt this had something to do with it. Aint no way you can be sincerely obsessed with such a small group of people like this

Lol They can call it getting back to their roots, but it's really just sex tourism. :pachaha: Negroes ain't even been to Selma or Memphis talking about their "roots" in DR, Brazil and Puerto Rico :aicmon:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol They can call it getting back to their roots, but it's really just sex tourism. :pachaha: Negroes ain't even been to Selma or Memphis talking about their "roots" in DR, Brazil and Puerto Rico :aicmon:

its really only about the bytches That's why nikkas always feeling some type of way about these Dominicans. :rudy:

Dudes from Johnosnville Texas will feel the need to comment on them yet they never met no Dominican in their life :pachaha:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How does sex tourism relate to identity? Sound like dumb nikkas, brehs.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Blacks think Dominicans are uncle toms so obviously we want to exploit the island's std ridden women brehs.

I never wished I was Latino in my entire life. I already have a mix.

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It never ceases to amaze me how african americans, who should know more than anyone how poisonous the racial dichotomy is in america are always online trying to spread that same dichotomy to people of color from other countries :what:Not sure if it's the classic american arrogance or infamous american stupidity. The most tragic thing about it is yall think youre the enlightened when you're more brainwashed then every other member of the african diaspora combined. :heh:

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
It never ceases to amaze me how african americans, who should know more than anyone how poisonous the racial dichotomy is in america are always online trying to spread that same dichotomy to people of color from other countries :what:Not sure if it's the classic american arrogance or infamous american stupidity. The most tragic thing about it is yall think youre the enlightened when you're more brainwashed then every other member of the african diaspora combined. :heh:

It's a mixture of both. They really think their exploits are so much more noble than a white man going to the Philippines. :childplease:

@Batman

You don't have to want to be Latino to covet these people and their unique mixtures and cultures. On African American boards across the blogosphere these same topics come up. Why in the world is this of importance? I've seen no one mention of Pan-Africanist groups that they work for or volunteering aid or teaching or anything of real significance when it comes to these discussions. All it is about is their women. Oh and black women are just as concerned with how they identify as well.