What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
why in the hell would descendants of slaves from another country get reparations from the american government?

fool :russ:

The same reason you come to our country and work then try to send the money back home :ld:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The same reason you come to our country and work then try to send the money back home :ld:

yea thats exactly the same thing :snoop:

you the other dumb fukk and u just exposed yourself as such. coming to another land to work your ass off for the betterment of your family back home is the same thing as getting a handout from the government for things our great grandparents went thru

:rudy:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yea thats exactly the same thing :snoop:

you the other dumb fukk and u just exposed yourself as such. coming to another land to work your ass off for the betterment of your family back home is the same thing as getting a handout from the government for things our great grandparents went thru

:rudy:

Yeah it is the same line of thinking because both of those opportunities were created by Black Americans. There is no "coming to another land to work" without us busting our ass to pave the way for you other people of African descent. Wild Self's point is you will enjoy our fruits of labor without putting in any work. You think people wouldn't have to campaign and lobby for those "handouts?"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I said IF there was a scenario where the IMF and the United Nations distributed reparations to all the descendants African slaves, the Dominicans would switch up.

you and i know that will never happen and if it did, we would get reparations because we are descendants of slaves whether a couple of uneducated dominicans want to admit it or not.

my whole point is, YEA there are some that deny it but they are ignorant or idiots to do so. The VAST majority of dominicans acknowledge and accept our roots. we just dont walk around with dashiki's and with hatred for everything white under the sun.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
you and i know that will never happen and if it did, we would get reparations because we are descendants of slaves whether a couple of uneducated dominicans want to admit it or not.

my whole point is, YEA there are some that deny it but they are ignorant or idiots to do so. The VAST majority of dominicans acknowledge and accept our roots. we just dont walk around with dashiki's and with hatred for everything white under the sun.

Maybe you better off doing that, or else you get more men putting chemicals on their heads and more women doing that skin lightening shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah it is the same line of thinking because both of those opportunities were created by Black Americans. There is no "coming to another land to work" without us busting our ass to pave the way for you other people of African descent. Wild Self's point is you will enjoy our fruits of labor without putting in any work. You think people wouldn't have to campaign and lobby for those "handouts?"

i will admit we owe a lot of our opportunities to the civil rights movement, but it isnt the same thing to get a handout and to work hard. even with all the opportunity, immigrants have a harder time here than black americans, especially when we are illegal. you all at least have the luxury of speaking the language and getting an education since age of 5. immigrants, even when they are proffesionals back home, lose it all. my wife's dad is an engineer back in DR and here he had to start from the bottom. You cant compare the 2 things because 1 still requires ALOT of hard work and the other requires NONE

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i will admit we owe a lot of our opportunities to the civil rights movement, but it isnt the same thing to get a handout and to work hard. even with all the opportunity, immigrants have a harder time here than black americans, especially when we are illegal. you all at least have the luxury of speaking the language and getting an education since age of 5. immigrants, even when they are proffesionals back home, lose it all. my wife's dad is an engineer back in DR and here he had to start from the bottom. You cant compare the 2 things because 1 still requires ALOT of hard work and the other requires NONE

Luxury? You mean the thing we had to protest to earn after 500 years of slavery in this country? You have it hard but I'm sure it's better than the alternative, and who created that pathway for you? WE DID. We speak English and receive the White man's education without any knowledge of self, some luxury. You have your own country. To come into someone's home ILLEGALLY (USA) with a disrespectful tone while eating at the table of that very same person is where the disgust for Dominicans come in. When in Rome...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Luxury? You mean the thing we had to protest to earn after 500 years of slavery in this country? You have it hard but I'm sure it's better than the alternative, and who created that pathway for you? WE DID. We speak English and receive the White man's education without any knowledge of self, some luxury. You have your own country. To come into someone's home ILLEGALLY (USA) with a disrespectful tone while eating at the table of that very same person is where the disgust for Dominicans come in. When in Rome...

yes nikka LUXURY when compared to us. the poorest and most mistreated and persecuted person in america still gets to eat everyday.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yes nikka LUXURY when compared to us. the poorest and most mistreated and persecuted person in america still gets to eat everyday.

Because they/we earned it. The fact that you're brushing over that fact is as clear as day why AA have problems with Dominicans. You want to talk all that Dominican pride and how you have your own country and then come over here and eat off the fukking table we built. Maybe if you self-hating negroes showed a little more respect, Black group economics could come into play and we'd both could mutually benefit but as long as that c00n rhetoric keeps coming out your mouths, there will be issues.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Because they/we earned it. The fact that you're brushing over that fact is as clear as day why AA have problems with Dominicans. You want to talk all that Dominican pride and how you have your own country and then come over here and eat off the fukking table we built. Maybe if you self-hating negroes showed a little more respect, Black group economics could come into play and we'd both could mutually benefit but as long as that c00n rhetoric keeps coming out your mouths, there will be issues.

how am i brushing over it? i said i acknowledge the fact we have opportunities thanks to AA's who fought for them, but the AA's now are a completely different breed than the AA's from back then. Black group economics? HA thats a fukking laugh. Ya paved the way, and we making more out of that opportunity than ya are. Why in the fukk would we want to go into some group economics with people who rather spend money on jordans and $1,000 sweaters than on opening business in their communities? and if u think im talking bullshyt, go to washington heights and count the dominican owned businesses and go to harlem and brooklyn and count the black owned businesses.

I give AA's back in the day all the respect and thanks for paving the way, but stop acting like we owe AA's of today a goddamn thing for that. we dont owe ya shyt. Worry about your own damn dirty ass backyard before you take shots at ours. We here, whether legally or illegally, to better ourselves and we do a pretty good fukking job of it without your support. The fact that we arent sucking up to ya and begging to be accepted by ya doesnt mean we hate our african roots. we LOVE our african roots, but just cause our great grandaddies come from the same motherland does not mean we owe ya shyt.

You want to talk all that Dominican pride and how you have your own country and then come over here and eat off the fukking table we built.

nikka said we :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
how am i brushing over it? i said i acknowledge the fact we have opportunities thanks to AA's who fought for them, but the AA's now are a completely different breed than the AA's from back then. Black group economics? HA thats a fukking laugh. Ya paved the way, and we making more out of that opportunity than ya are.

1. The AA who fought for those rights are our parents and grandparents, uncles and aunts, family friends, historical heroes, etc. The fact they you think we are a different breed shows the amount of ignorance and c00nery of you Dominicans.

2. There isn't a single metric that will show that Dominicans are doing better than Blacks. Last I checked, Latinos have been hit harder by the current economy and have the lowest household wealth. You really are making tons of those opportunities LOL. Funny thing is, I've lived in Harlem and I'm pretty sure White business is about to wipe out most of the local business there. Your time eating off of other people's tables for free is coming to a close. Back to your 3rd world shythole where you have to sell your land so old White men can come on tourist resorts and fukk, suck on your women for $50 USD.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gentrification bout to fukk you nikkas up, especially these dominicans. They gonna really feel what it's like to be Black.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
1. The AA who fought for those rights are our parents and grandparents, uncles and aunts, family friends, historical heroes, etc. The fact they you think we are a different breed shows the amount of ignorance and c00nery of you Dominicans.

2. There isn't a single metric that will show that Dominicans are doing better than Blacks. Last I checked, Latinos have been hit harder by the current economy and have the lowest household wealth. You really are making tons of those opportunities LOL. Funny thing is, I've lived in Harlem and I'm pretty sure White business is about to wipe out most of the local business there. Your time eating off of other people's tables for free is coming to a close.

1. so u gonna live off your grandparent's fight and success? do something today. it is a different breed and even black people will tell you that. i am not making it up. back then there was an entirely different and more stable family dynamic in the black community and today the image is just getting worse and worse.

2. you lumping us in with all Latinos. There are about 20 different nationalities of Latinos. I didnt say we are doing better than blacks overall, but in our communities you will find more dominican owned businesses per, say, every 10,000 dominicans than u would find almost any other group except asians and jews and whites. I used to be a wholesaler and ive been up and down the northeast coast selling frozen provisions and 97% of the stores and supermarkets i went to, in every neighborhood, were dominicans. 0% were black and the other 3% were middle eastern or puerto ricans. this does not reflect the whole country because most of us are on the east coast but its a good enough sample size.