What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
sammy-sosa-and-after.png

Dominicans ftw. :banderas: This picture expresses more than words ever could on how these 'mixed' brothers really feel.
smh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it irreverent when this is what you said? :what:

You dumbasses go around saying you're Taino when there is a good chance you have no Taino blood and if you do its no more than 6%. You know how stupid you and other Dominicans sound?
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging all aspects of your heritage, no matter how small.
I don't know why you're so mad about it.
You're not even Dominican.
What fukks do you give how a person identifies?

concise

Veteran
Daps
That's true. Every other caribbean nation is the same.
So how about you guys kick rocks and start bytching about Cubans or Puerto Ricans not calling themselves Africans.

:manny:

They don't seem to have nearly as much of a problem admitting it as you do. :umad:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't seem to have nearly as much of a problem admitting it as you do. :umad:
Search the coli, dikkface.
I've acknowledged Africans being part of Dominican ancestry more than you've acknowledged your African ancestry.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Where are all these Dominicans you are running into who deny that Africans are a part of Dominican History?

Where? Because I'm Dominican. I've been around Dominicans my whole life. And I've actually been all over the goddamn country. Not your typical island resorts.
So where are all these African-denying Dominicans you Coli dipsh*ts are meeting?
Because I've never met one, ever.
Go to Miami

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging all aspects of your heritage, no matter how small.
I don't know why you're so mad about it.
You're not even Dominican.
What fukks do you give how a person identifies?
I've seen Dominicans that look like Akon say they are Taino... If you don't see something wrong with that then I don't know what to tell you. Just watch that Michelle Rodriguez video. Just like a typical Dominican she went on and on about her Taino ancestry, but when the results came back it was only 4%.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen Dominicans that look like Akon say they are Taino... If you don't see something wrong with that then I don't know what to tell you. Just watch that Michelle Rodriguez video. Just like a typical Dominican she went on and on about her Taino ancestry, but when the results came back it was only 4%.
So what do you care?
Why is it so important for YOU that you feel a Dominican MUST identify as African?
If she's 4% Taino but learned their history, was raised in some manner of Taino culture, what fukk business is it of yours?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So what do you care?
Why is it so important for YOU that you feel a Dominican MUST identify as African?
If she's 4% Taino but learned their history, was raised in some manner of Taino culture, what fukk business is it of yours?
Show me one post of mine where I said that.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How many people who are always commenting in these threads have actually met a dominican? I know they aint spread out like that all over the US, only certain places, but yet these threads always do numbers with everybody acting like an expert.