What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea cause black women get nappy weaves to show their pride :aicmon:

There is nothing wrong with nappy hair. Tired of brainwashed people thinking it is bad. Regardless its black women from America or Dominicans or anywhere. That self hatred is disgusting. Vybz Kartel did that skin bleaching thing and he caught a lot of flack for it. Sammy Sosa did it and Dominicans are like :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
There is nothing wrong with nappy hair. Tired of brainwashed people thinking it is bad. Regardless its black women from America or Dominicans or anywhere. That self hatred is disgusting. Vybz Kartel did that skin bleaching thing and he caught a lot of flack for it. Sammy Sosa did it and Dominicans are like :blessed:

Sammy Sosa doesn't even come on TV in DR like that cause he gets clowned alllll the time for that shyt. You don't kno wtf u talking about.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
nah dominicans laughed at his ass LOLOL

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I don't know if you know this....

But Dominicans are a mix of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Native Indians (Arawaks, Tainos..), Eastern Indians and Africans.
And in the 1930s, some Jews went there as well.

They are not just Africans like your typical Coli jagaloon dipsh*t likes to claim.
So people from the DR can identify with a variety of races and cultures.

Deal with it.

lol ... every other Caribbean nation has the same. You're not special.

i know we are, we always said we were but its not just with africans like hatians

we mixed with all types of shyt, so to say we just black isnt a fair assesment. we got black in us, but thats only a fraction of what makes us dominicans

see my response to that guy above.

And you ain't slick with those
"not just African" comments.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul u got any sisters?
ybv7.png
I do.
They're not for you, though.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul we are still waiting...
Whether there's a lack of genetic dna in dominicans is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that the culture is still celebrated and exists on the island.
You'd know this if you actually went there.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol ... every other Caribbean nation has the same. You're not special.

see my response to that guy above.

And you ain't slick with those
"not just African" comments.
That's true. Every other caribbean nation is the same.
So how about you guys kick rocks and start bytching about Cubans or Puerto Ricans not calling themselves Africans.

:manny:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm Jamaican, everybody I know doesn't hide from being African. You and I have all these features, but we look no different from the nikkas in the motherland.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Whether there's a lack of genetic dna in dominicans is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that the culture is still celebrated and exists on the island.
You'd know this if you actually went there.
How is it irrelevant when this is what you said? :what:
I keep trying to tell you dudes this, but Dominicans have little to no Taino ancestry.

This is false.

You dumbasses go around saying you're Taino when there is a good chance you have no Taino blood and if you do its no more than 6%. You know how stupid you and other Dominicans sound?

Last edited: