What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I don't have to refute shyt.
What are you asking me to refute? That some dominicans don't like Haitians?
Yes. Some people treat haitians like shyt. Especially in towns across the border.

Dajabon is a shytty example because it's such an important trading hub near the border and by and large, people there get along rather well.

You people constantly ignore the fact that every dominican acknowledges an acrimonious history between the two countries.
But that has nothing to do with anyone denying their genetic history.

It's downright fukking staggering that in a country where whites constitute less than 20% of the population, people think there's a lack of acknowledgement of african history.
If anything, people of the islands hold on to more of their african history than black americans do.
Many black Brazilians hold onto African culture as well. :smugbiden:
Ask a typical black American if they're African and watch the look they give you
HIOvOnG.png

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
That's true. Every other caribbean nation is the same.
So how about you guys kick rocks and start bytching about Cubans or Puerto Ricans not calling themselves Africans.

:manny:

They used to back when J-Lo and Ricky Martin were hott. Had negroes from Bushwick, Mississippi, 7 generations of slaves talking about they "spanish" most notably Puerto Rican.

Dominicans are just the flavor of the month. Before ya'll it was Brazilians but no one actually knows any Brazilians :pachaha:..If they were more visible in media in America, with American stars trust negroes would be just as pressed. It has to do with beauty. White people haven't made Cuban beauty popular yet, but as soon as they do, Cubans in Miami will get the shaming techniques. Should be funny cause Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have mingled with AA's. Cubans in Miami don't give two shyts :pacspit:

It's just self hatred masking in Pan-Africanism. None of these dudes actually care about the treatment of actual blacks in those countries. It's about beauty, booty and the women. All these guys after the "c00n" calls are all booking their tickets to your island. It ain't for no humanitarian reasons either :comeon:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How many people who are always commenting in these threads have actually met a dominican? I know they aint spread out like that all over the US, only certain places, but yet these threads always do numbers with everybody acting like an expert.
I meet Dominicans everyday. In fact I have two cousins that are domnican.

A lot of Dominicans will rep their country to the fullest and proudly acknowledge their European ancestry yet go silent when their African ancestry gets mentioned. :bryan:

Oh and this is coming from me meeting many self hating Dominicans in the states. Down in the US Virgin Islands in the Carribean the ones there don't be on that love European shyt. :russ:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I meet Dominicans everyday. In fact I have two cousins that are domnican.

A lot of Dominicans will rep their country to the fullest and proudly acknowledge their European ancestry yet go silent when their African ancestry gets mentioned. :bryan:

Oh and this is coming from me meeting many self hating Dominicans in the states. Down in the US Virgin Islands in the Carribean the ones there don't be on that love European shyt. :russ:

Most dominicans I know rep DR, they dont really be about race like that. When it comes to complexion they are just like any other color struck minority in that they prefer fairness to darkness. I don't see why thread after thread is made attacking dominicans when everybody is caught up in the same shyt.

Dominicans have their own distinct culture, just like AA's, Jamaicans, Hatians, etc...what's the problem?

In HS i had a dominican teacher who called herself black in class....all the black kids laughed at her. Why should they have to put themselves in that position when they already have an identity?

Blackout

Daps
Most dominicans I know rep DR, they dont really be about race like that. When it comes to complexion they are just like any other color struck minority in that they prefer fairness to darkness. I don't see why thread after thread is made attacking dominicans when everybody is caught up in the same shyt.

Dominicans have their own distinct culture, just like AA's, Jamaicans, Hatians, etc...what's the problem?

In HS i had a dominican teacher who called herself black in class....all the black kids laughed at her. Why should they have to put themselves in that position when they already have an identity?
You don't see them being color struck as a problem?

Thread after thread being made about Dominicans? I've seen threads be made about color struck African Americans all of the time.

What makes you guys above criticism? :dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You don't see them being color struck as a problem?

I do, but its not something unique to them.

Let me ask you, would someone like A-rod be automatically accepted as "black" in the black community, or would he be looked at as different in some way?

Blackout

Daps

Let me ask you, would someone like A-rod be automatically accepted as "black" in the black community, or would he be looked at as different in some way?
Who said that being color struck was unique to them? Many threads are made about color struck African Americans on here. :snoop:

If A Rod wanted to accept his African ancestry then he would be accepted as a person of African ancestry.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

A-Rod's and Derek Jeter and other biracial men's feet aren't held to the fire until they represent something political. Padding the stats for black baseball players they are "black"..This really only applies to women mostly. They are the ones who have the most value as regards to how pissed AA's get in how they identify. :mjpls:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This here is basically a video which is satire of the african-american community enthusiastic about accepting just about anyone as a black man. Chances are, nikkas would accept A-Rod with open arms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm saying isn't c00ning it's just honesty. Black people always wanna claim people but for what? Why do you guys need mixed or Dominican people so bad? Why black people just stand alone and be proud. It seems like we're the garbage can race for real. We wanna accept everyone even if they don't want us.

:childplease:
Speak for yourself, c00n ass nikka. White people are the most hated people in this world - not blacks. Whites have wisely consolidated wealth and power by pushing capitalism, but they are the minority on our planet. There are more blacks on this planet than there are whites. There are more Asians on this planet than there are whites. And mixed race people, comprised of everything from black to mestizo blood, are growing in size. You let the propaganda condition you to hate yourself and your people. If were the garbage race, why is just about every facet of western - and, as a result of its impact, global - culture clearly imbued with the essence of black American culture. We are hated by whites because of our resistance to their failed attempts at exterminating our people. It both confounds and enrages them. But whites are who most of the world hates. Because of their history of colonialism and outright evil institution of capitalist oppression.