The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You gotta chill sometimes lol.

The only people really pushing the **** shyt is weirdo nikkas.

When you type out a whole joint like that they just get more excited. A lot of these 1992 sohh nikkas move on the same plane as reddit/4chen trolls with the “hah, gotcha mad!” shyt
Ok. I respect what you say. Done with them..thx.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
for what is worth, that shyt don't add up to nothing.... and you're a liar. and I see he needs to call in reinforcements against one female, and you can run with that "not a female" fraudulence because it diminishes the fact that that fakkit Billy O came at me with some threats but didn't say shyt to any one else. It also diminishes the fact that he's been exposed for being a weak, fuk for coming at me and everyone else on that deleted thread, making threats with no recourse. You're trying to run a narrative because unlike yall, I HAVE PROOF TO BACK UP EVERY THING THAT I SAY IN HERE. and dude running that shyt and harassing me with lies is why I don't fuk with him or any of yall that follow the c00n. fukk yall and if you keep playing with me and running with that false shyt... I will take it to a whole other level. Enough is enough....yall bully and break on everyone here, until the shyt is reversed. I'm not backing down for shyt. Respect me and I'll do the same. Be disrespectful and I can be disrespectful as fuk right back. I comment and post just like everyone else, tired of this targeted bullshyt, coming at me and other posters, for no damn reason. Time and time again, yall want to pop shyt from behind a keyboard, meanwhile, yall internet history is on some fake fraud fuk sucka shyt, yall damn selves. idgaf...internet or not, mind your business and leave people that don't do shyt to you, the fuk alone. What goes around comes around.... yall can talk all shyt but when shyt comes full circle..it's delete this, and deflect that. fuk u... yall think everyone is pretending bc you do nothing but hide behind your own personas on here. Fake projecting fakkits...that powder shyt to cac ass is gay as hell..that's coming from a woman. I didn't have to do that shyt as a woman, or literally kiss cac ass or bend the fuk over... to get where the fuk that I am... what's yall excuse???? Nothing but a bunch of fake fraud fuks hiding behind some gassed up internet clout for attention, repeating the same shyt time after time and you want to call out people for mental illness.. ????ducking and dodging dyck riding fakkits. @Billy Ocean @mobbinfms @MikeyC @hustlebooty ... there's no subliminals with me and you're not intimidating me from speaking how the fuk I feel...

tenor.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
First off...

I wasn't threatening to beat up posters. I posted that if someone contacted my mother and threatened to sexually abuse her I would try my best to find that nikka and hurt them.

Second...

I definitely didn't threaten a female. This @Nicole0416 character is a man. Period. And even if he was a female, which he ain't, it clearly shows in that message that I said I would get another female to fight her.

Ya'll go and spin all you want but ya'll know the truth.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First off...

I wasn't threatening to beat up posters. I posted that if someone contacted my mother and threatened to sexually abuse her I would try my best to find that nikka and hurt them.

Second...

I definitely didn't threaten a female. This @Nicole0416 character is a man. Period. And even if he was a female, which he ain't, it clearly shows in that message that I said I would get another female to fight her.

Ya'll go and spin all you want but ya'll know the truth.

:ban: