What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Peace and good morning to you all. Let me start out by saying its maaaad early here and my insomnia is on one, but I wanted to address something as someone who is neutral, doesn't have a dog in this fight but observant. I'm speaking in general so i would hope that noone allows their emotions to overwhelmed them. Thecoli is a place where all walks of life join mainly to socialize and engage in subjects. [If you notice I don't even be enthused in some Of the threads I make in booth, it just don't have that same oopmh] Of course, you're going to have your disagreements - that's ideal, I've have had my fair share of beefs and that looking back with maturity and a keen eye realize that that was a waste of time & energy, even had my fair share of rumors made cause I associate with certain individuals whom (some in the industry like J-Ronin) I've put on whom have since jump shipped due to the theme of tearing down each other. I dont know B.O. And Nicole situation or Hustle/Kavin situation. Certain things we should be beyond. Some make the inclination that he's mentally ill. Even going so far as to make mockery of the aforementioned. That shouldnt be any laughing matter. Im not here to argue who is wrong/right I think this is where compassionate needs to be applied. @CrushedGroove made a statement that was facts. Arguing and bickering .... Listen I hope those involved find peace and frame of mind. Btw I don't Need any quotes hoping you all take in this message.

Blessings.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@Billy Ocean

How much is rent around here?
Zbv3ywM.jpg
How the fukk you tell people to pull up when they got a Law and Order SVU truck right outside your door :damn:
Finn in the cut, thats a scary sight :demonic:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ:

Yea he pretty much confirmed his bum status in a previous thread awhile back...

Dude literally sleeps with a mattress on the floor... He tried to explain it way talking about he's in the middle of a move... :francis:

Clearly that move is taking a long time... He's still living in the same rent controlled slums... :sas2:

Dudes called him out on it.. and he tucked his tail and ran... :picard:

:deadrose:

This whiteboy been doing overtime since Friday. In every thread trying to slander the God with total bullshyt. Check how many times this nikka posted about me since Friday ya'll. Ayo cac...get off my dikk :dead::dead::dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How the fukk you tell people to pull up when they got a Law and Order SVU truck right outside your door :damn:
Finn in the cut, thats a scary sight :demonic:
Detective Finn- why’d you do it.??!!
- Because he pulled up in my inbox on the Coli !!!!!
:damn:
tenor.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This whiteboy been doing overtime since Friday. In every thread trying to slander the God with total bullshyt. Check how many times this nikka posted about me since Friday ya'll. Ayo cac...get off my dikk :dead::dead::dead:
All those posts. But still no proof pic :pdahell2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
GM :lift:

I see this went over your head just like that hair hat you wear to work everyday. Everyone knows it's a wig @Nicole. You ain't fooling nobody baby!
:russ:
:dead::deadrose: whutttt is on your mind... you come on here with the most randomnest statements...it's too early for me to be deciphering stuff. and no I'm not wearing a hair hat, Tommy c00namayor....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
All those posts. But still no proof pic :pdahell2:
i fukked with you in the past and i always had your back and we still coli cool but

But I aint cosigning no nikka talking about fighting a black woman and neither should you unless you go definitive proof she aint a black woman. you white. you need to not fukk with that unless you really cool with seeing a black woman get her ass beat

If she aint prove it

If not fall the fukk off because your boy is mad disrespectful and I promise his old ass aint popping that shyt on his block. if you love your boy dm him to go to therapy