What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC thanks for negging me in this old thread About @Billy Ocean in the middle of the night last night :salute:
I guess you stay up late reading through old @Billy Ocean threads which is totally normal and not weird at all.
Anyway I started reading through the thread and saw @Lord Mecca post about that Styles/NORE joint Come Thru and had that on repeat this morning :blessed:
You’re the man @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC :troll:

And oh shyt, @Lord Mecca he gets props too :salute:

Mobb :salute:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC sports a dirty five o'clock shadow and smells like his granddaddy Old Spice musk cologne. Straight funky. Just the kind of man @tuckdog attracted to :obama:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:francis::hhh:... he is pathetic af... I asked him why he's following me on here, before and he conveniently ignored the questions, fukkin psycho. who the fuk follows someone they don't fuk with...?? and if you do follow someone, and later you realize that you dont f with them, then forget to take them off your list, that's one thing. This dude..smh. I dont even know dude and there's no reason for this. that's some other levels of obsession... :picard::merchant:. ...if I randomly DM you or @HarlemHottie .. with the words "help me"... it's a code... get helllllppppp IMMEDIATELY... :damn::damn:....:deadmanny:... he might pull up on some "I've brought you some fava beans... " type shyt..
b691558f2043cdcf76aacbcbb863f666--dr-hannibal-hannibal-series.jpg

:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC thanks for negging me in this old thread About @Billy Ocean in the middle of the night last night :salute:
I guess you stay up late reading through old @Billy Ocean threads which is totally normal and not weird at all.
Anyway I started reading through the thread and saw @Lord Mecca post about that Styles/NORE joint Come Thru and had that on repeat this morning :blessed:
You’re the man @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC :troll:

And oh shyt, @Lord Mecca he gets props too :salute:

Your de facto leader got exposed after hustling for cross dressing - there is no coming back from that shyt. That was your ace, time would best be sent teaching your squad on how to man up, cac. Seeing as that all y’all is run around here trying to dyck detect. Y’all can’t say shyt about any poster here, ever
:mjlol::mjlol: