What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First off...

I wasn't threatening to beat up posters. I posted that if someone contacted my mother and threatened to sexually abuse her I would try my best to find that nikka and hurt them.

Second...

I definitely didn't threaten a female. This @Nicole0416 character is a man. Period. And even if he was a female, which he ain't, it clearly shows in that message that I said I would get another female to fight her.

Ya'll go and spin all you want but ya'll know the truth.

:ban:

Nicole is 100% female, born and raised, and yeah, you probably a frail weak dude that women put their hands against you on the regular.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First off...

I wasn't threatening to beat up posters. I posted that if someone contacted my mother and threatened to sexually abuse her I would try my best to find that nikka and hurt them.

Second...

I definitely didn't threaten a female. This @Nicole0416 character is a man. Period. And even if he was a female, which he ain't, it clearly shows in that message that I said I would get another female to fight her.

Ya'll go and spin all you want but ya'll know the truth.
Stfu bytch...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"Nicole" is a man and not anyone on this board can post proof otherwise.
Ummmmm......Lot of people can.my bio and pics are none of your funking business. I actually share the same last name with people in this forum, talked to people and met several.....stop the lies. Ur acting real sketch...... you got caught up in your own shyt looking crazy out here. I know u gotta protect your bff. Imma let you rock lol.......

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ummmmm......Lot of people can.my bio and pics are none of your funking business. I actually share the same last name with people in this forum, talked to people and met several.....stop the lies. Ur acting real sketch...... you got caught up in your own shyt looking crazy out here. I know u gotta protect your bff. Imma let you rock lol.......

tenor.gif

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
@Billy Ocean

How much is rent around here?
Zbv3ywM.jpg

:russ:

Yea he pretty much confirmed his bum status in a previous thread awhile back...

Dude literally sleeps with a mattress on the floor... He tried to explain it away talking about he's in the middle of a move... :francis:

Clearly that move is taking a long time... He's still living in the same rent controlled slums... :sas2:

Dudes called him out on it.. and he tucked his tail and ran... :picard:

:deadrose:

Last edited: