What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
they conveniently "disappeared" it.. the thread got deleted, among others. See how it works around here?? they move like the CIA.... people and threads that don't support or align with their agenda get got
:francis::demonic:
Keeping it a benji, there is some rather cliquish shyt going on and im not liking it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you wont find the thread tho..... it's gone.... a whole Thread of Threats against multiple posters deleted.... but let it be you or me, or any other poster not caping for them - the thread would be there, but we would have been gone, ghost status and there would have been threads shytting on our coli memories...
:rip:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:russ: dude even threatened a female poster too...

He even tried to pull up on @Nicole0416 inbox yesterday on some tough guy shyt...

:mjlol:
Naw, the coli been downplaying his threats to @Nicole0416

A grown ass man threatened to put hands on a black mother for nothing. There was only one adult in the exchange involving @Billy Ocean and @Nicole0416 and it wasn't the man. This man who threatened to put a gun in someone's mouth over anonymous internet threats also said he put his address in Nicole's inbox. What did this grown ass man expect a woman to do? I need all my real nikkas to consider this....

I'll wait....

Let it sink in.....

Threatening to attack a black mother isn't an honorable act. Real men ain't giving cowards points for trying to G check a woman on the internet. @Billy Ocean @Nicole0416 handled ya'll situation with more poise and strength than you did. That's feminine black energy you fukk nikka, it doesn't cower when facing threats from lesser energies. Karma is a motherfukker and God gives us what we deserve homie.

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:mjlol:

full

damn @Billy Ocean u from my hood?.....u know Sidel?....Patrick the mechanic?...:patrice:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So wait, a man pretending to be a woman started a thread about a Coli member, who once wrote the name of another Coli member on a prostitute's chest, was threading a Mexican and woman pretending to be a man because he was defending a former famous skateboarder who poured talcum powder down the ass crack of Johnny Knoxville?

This thread, bwoy. :spongebobwhew:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw, the coli been downplaying his threats to @Nicole0416

A grown ass man threatened to put hands on a black mother for nothing. There was only one adult in the exchange involving @Billy Ocean and @Nicole0416 and wasn't the man. This man who threatened to put a gun in someone's mouth over anonymous internet threats also said he put his address in Nicole's inbox. What did this grown ass man expect a woman to do? I need all my real nikkas to consider this....

I'll wait....

Let it sink in.....

Threatening to attack a black mother isn't an honorable act. Real men ain't giving cowards points for trying to G check a woman on the internet. @Billy Ocean @Nicole0416 handled ya'll situation with more poise and strength than you did. That's feminine black energy you fukk nikka, it doesn't cower when facing threats from lesser energies. Karma is a motherfukker and God gives us what we deserve homie.
thank you..... much much Respect.....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So wait, a man pretending to be a woman started a thread about a Coli member, who once wrote the name of another Coli member on a prostitute's chest, was threading a Mexican and woman pretending to be a man because he was defending a former famous skateboarder who poured talcum powder down the ass crack of Johnny Knoxville?

ONLY on the coli!!!! :laff:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Billy Ocean's persistent tough talk is gonna land him in trouble one of these days. Lunatic needs to be locked up for his own good.

I just find it hilarious that he is so far up the ass of hustlemania, who coincidentally is so far up the ass of white elderly men, that he will come to his defense at the expense of threatening other users, including a woman.

This guy lacks honour and dignity. The same guy who was so fixated with another user on here he wrote the guy's name on his prostitutes' breasts. Get some fukking help Billy....and take a motherfukking shower once in a while you powdery bytch.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

8krn.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Billys is also cool with his boyfriend posing in front of fried chicken with butter buscuits while making Buckweat faces. He's a c00n caping c00n, what else do u expect.

I know we throw that word around easy on this site but this is real uncle tom c00nin here....This aint just name calling.

Clyde1.png
This nikka got greasy ass fingers like them cacs really had him eating that chicken outta that helmet.

:Brehnn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nothing but deflection...pure deflection. They've been exposed, that whole group of hmania's dyckriders and cac azz kissers, so now they need to be on some desperate attempt at changing the narrative. they have no proof, no facts, no evidence, no comebacks, no receipts... NADA..nothing but desperation to save face, literally. they all came out caping.... at this point, the self exposal is so real, making themselves look more pathetic by the minute. people that don't even come to tlr from other forums see their bullshyt for what it is.