What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Benefited

Banned
Daps
No.

23andMe did an average of all the African American DNA they tested and came to these results. But all the DNA testing companies came to the same conclusion.

That's not all. Several geneticists were also interested in the subject and pursued research on it:

Tales of African-American History Found in DNA

"In the new study, Dr. Gravel and his colleagues analyzed the DNA of 3,726 African-Americans who participated in three separate medical studies.

The scientists were able to pinpoint stretches of DNA in the subjects that originated on different continents. According to their calculations, the ancestors of the average African-American today were 82.1 percent African, 16.7 percent European and 1.2 percent Native American.

Dr. Gravel and his colleagues also estimated when those genes were introduced."

The geneticists are Canadians.

Here, it's researchers for Penn State University:

BlackDemographics.com | African American DNA

"What they discovered contradicts some of the previous studies on the subject where it was thought that Blacks were about 30% white. They conclude that the average Black American is 17-18% white. But this is an average and it depends on the location."

I think this is enough proof :hubie:I don't even really want to talk about that as we know the history of the subject:snoop:

This is the average among the 11 cities they tested,and it ranges from as low as 11% to as high as 30%,and its only about 3000 subjects. Not enough to say "the average black american". Especially not when the averages vary so widely.
I don't know what they are taking into account when they do these test.
Are they even taking account who are the europeans,and where they descend from?
Armenians are considered europeans and share much of the same DNA as ethiopians.

"Armenians have also been known for at least 1000 years as the Amalekites of the bible which were present in North Africa and Southern Arabia and were said to have migrated north and settled in present day Armenia. The Armenian DNA Project found that we do in fact carry large amounts of Haplogroups J1 and J2 along with the R1B1A

Armenians and dark skinned north-Africans most likely birthed the entire middle east as we know it today."

And the most important factor involving this is that europeans come from black people too,mutations of black people, and come from albino descent. So saying we are 20% european,80% black. When you do the math it still comes up that we are practically 100% black:blessed:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

so what you posted is saying straight hair comes from the european ancestory,and we just happen to have the high cheekbones too:patrice:
I made that point earlier about all features coming from us,so I'm not saying what I'm saying based on us having high cheekbones alone.
I'm basing this on what I hear other black people say.
But I will admit that I could be completely wrong about that.
I'm assuming when black people say they have indian in their family,its not simply because they have high cheekbones and straight but thick coarse hair.
I'm assuming they have an ancestor they can trace that back to,and have been told by family members who have told them the family history.
If you guys are saying I'm giving black people the benefit of the doubt too much,thats fine because you could be right.
But this was being said long before it was just some cute shyt for females to say to sound exotical.
But it will vary depending on where you are from,some people will here this more than others depending on location.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Im a tell you coli brehs now...if u a breh in 2018 and still think columbus was here before you...u need a fukkin slap :what:..it why them Arab nikkas told Macolm that his ignorant self left home when he arrived in Mecca....:usure:...that why the breh was so angry with them supposed real nikkas in the nation knowing damn well they getting paid off to act like nikkas haven't been here long before any Cac had a map :usure:....dun speak to nikkas who talk that slave bullshyt....:camby:...its a reason them Ofays jealous of you besides the size thing :steviej:
you ever notice how these cac academics and historians have no problem saying Vikings were here before Columbus :sas1:

Them CaCs have no shame..:sitdown:..and a lot of these ignorant Breh's today actually foolish enough to believe them:bryan:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
And the most important factor involving this is that europeans come from black people too,mutations of black people, and come from albino descent. So saying we are 20% european,80% black. When you do the math it still comes up that we are practically 100% black:blessed:
Aight you're clearly trolling I'm out :hubie:My fault for trying to have honest debates on the Coli

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think the recent argument has been that Africans were living in America just before slavery and that the majority of Africans in America during slavery times were free...or at least that's what someone said to me. It's untrue. Now Africans did come here before slavery, but I don't think that's what these new idiots are saying.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Black people were all over South America. That’s evidenced by DNA and ancient art. Now, North America is another matter.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
There's no basis for it.

I don't doubt that Africans visited the Americas prior to Columbus. I don't doubt that some even stayed, in the distant past and/or in the more recent centuries preceding Columbus. But, particularly in the latter case, these would have been very small numbers, and no African in the Americas living today can trace their ancestry to one of those pre-Columbian Africans with proof. So that's that.

Further -- Africans had exposure to all of the diseases that cacs brought to the Americas. If Africans had arrived in the recent pre-Columbian era in significant numbers, we should have legends of apocalyptic plagues (like what happened with the arrival of cacs) among Indigenous nations. That is not the case.

Anyone pushing that Muur/"AAs ain't African" stuff is woefully ignorant, culturally and ancestrally disconnected, and disrespectful to both our African ancestors, and to Indigenous nations whose histories and cultures they are attempting to steal and erase.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's no basis for it.

I don't doubt that Africans visited the Americas prior to Columbus. I don't doubt that some even stayed, in the distant past and/or in the more recent centuries preceding Columbus. But, particularly in the latter case, these would have been very small numbers, and no African in the Americas living today can trace their ancestry to one of those pre-Columbian Africans with proof. So that's that.

Further -- Africans had exposure to all of the diseases that cacs brought to the Americas. If Africans had arrived in the recent pre-Columbian era in significant numbers, we should have legends of apocalyptic plagues (like what happened with the arrival of cacs) among Indigenous nations. That is not the case.

Anyone pushing that Muur/"AAs ain't African" stuff is woefully ignorant, culturally and ancestrally disconnected, and disrespectful to both our African ancestors, and to Indigenous nations whose histories and cultures they are attempting to steal and erase.

Amen.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
.it why them Arab nikkas told Macolm that his ignorant self left home when he arrived in Mecca....:usure:...that why the breh was so angry with them supposed real nikkas in the nation knowing damn well they getting paid off to act like nikkas haven't been here long before any Cac had a map
A lot of dumb n-gga b-llsh-t about The Nation of Islam gets said on this site. This just might be the dumbest yet.

Dr.Ben a Continental african saying the samething. Gave his library to the nation of Islam before he passed

"Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan's" name ain't Joseph, and his daddy's name ain't Jonathan. And it's doubtful that he's a PhD of anything.
He ain't no continental African, he ain't from no Ethiopia. His real name is Antonio Alfredo, and he's a dark skinned Puerto Rican. Little to none of his alleged academic credentials have been, or can be verified.
Outside of people who d-ckride that Egyptology garbage, which was started by some crackas by the way, he's generally considered a fraud.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This is most likely how things played out with Africans who were in America precolombus