What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
In early 2020 fukked this light skin bytch in her lil shytty apartment.i met off a apl..i walked in and her daughter said "DADDY!!!" I WAS like yikes...

First 40 mins we were just chilln...she talked about how last dude she met wa scared to even make a move....i was bout to leave n she kissed me...that set it off...she got on top and was riding me...her kid was bqngn on the door lmaoo... so we went to living room n i vent this bytch over the couch n was killn her shyt...her p*ssy had a odor...

Never talkef to her again

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I fukked a possible methhead raw. She had black teeth, and it looked like someone made an incision on her back because she had a long scar that ran straight down to the middle of it.

That ass was fat as fukk, and her p*ssy was so good that my dikk literally came out white because it was covered in cream. That shyt was absurd:wow:.

That post-nut clarity that came not 15 seconds after the nut was as well, but not in that way:francis:. I need to get tested for everything under the sun because that encounter was filled with crimson flags:francis:.

That's not even mentioning that I have a girl that's 6'0 220 on the roster that has asscheeks that are the size of my torso individually...
That was a yeast infection

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Let a few bigger mamas top me off. Nothing too crazy, not like Yokozunas. But the type to wear a one piece bathing suit at the beach to hide her gut

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I too fukked a big bytch when desperate in my younger days. I didnt realize how much i fukked up until she tried to get on top of me to ride and the pressure was soo strong it took all my strength to say, "please dont do that. Get off". I legit thought it was the end of my story

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Went on a trip with a girl I used to talk to and her fat friend tagged along because the dude she was dating at the time ghosted her. Needless to say I smashed my girl at the time and her homegirl was in the recliner getting off watching she wanted to join in but I dodged that bullet but I was grossed out listening to her breathe like she was on a ventilator and seeing how wet she got off that shyt. :mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Went on a trip with a girl I used to talk to and her fat friend tagged along because the dude she was dating at the time ghosted her. Needless to say I smashed my girl at the time and her homegirl was in the recliner getting off watching she wanted to join in but I dodged that bullet but I was grossed out listening to her breathe like she was on a ventilator and seeing how wet she got off that shyt. :mjcry:

White girl huh?

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
I too fukked a big bytch when desperate in my younger days. I didnt realize how much i fukked up until she tried to get on top of me to ride and the pressure was soo strong it took all my strength to say, "please dont do that. Get off". I legit thought it was the end of my story

:pachaha: Dawg the same shyt happened to me. bytch climbed on top off me and i was like umpf...... i lasted less than a minute, i was short of breath..... :to: im embarrassed to this day

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
turned a full fledge stud to a dikk dike...

bytch said wreck i aint wearing no muhfukkin skirt or shyt..ill wear some leggins but thats it...

fukked off n on...i could always tell when she want some dikk...we would always end up arguing...its always a get together..n the feeling was always mutual..everytime she came around

she a nasty nikka bytch...she call me in her boy voice...then get outside in private in her girl voice...:russ:

its a love hate relationship

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Fukk my guy baby momma :snoop: he been locked up since we was 18 and he is doing a 75 year bid i dropped off some clothes and shoes for his son and his baby momma answered the door in a white wife beater and some grey boy shorts was looking thick as fukk :whoo:I had on the thin grey h&m shorts and she seen the dikk on hard she couldn’t stop looking at it so I just said fukk it and slap her on the azz one next thing you know I’m dikking her down:francis: I felt like shyt afterwards but she said that niqqa locked up for life fukk him

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I smashed this bbw latina..she didnt have a big stomach like that...she did have the lunch lady arms....ass was huge..she had 4 kids at the time..

bytch had us watchn seinfeld on a 10 inch tv in her living room at first
Damn I had a Mexican chick like this out my way :russ: her body was so weird like she was shape like Patrick off SpongeBob but her ass was so fukking phat she had the weirdest shape but honestly her p*ssy and head was so fukking good I could see way she had 5 kids :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fukk my guy baby momma :snoop: he been locked up since we was 18 and he is doing a 75 year bid i dropped off some clothes and shoes for his son and his baby momma answered the door in a white wife beater and some grey boy shorts was looking thick as fukk :whoo:I had on the thin grey h&m shorts and she seen the dikk on hard she couldn’t stop looking at it so I just said fukk it and slap her on the azz one next thing you know I’m dikking her down:francis: I felt like shyt afterwards but she said that niqqa locked up for life fukk him
:hhh: