What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Smashed a light bright girl who worked at a grocery store adjacent to my job. She was a 3 in the face but had a body of a 9. She sucked my dikk by the playground in Amal Heights with the Jamie foxx “I’ma make it do what it do baby” song on repeat one night so I decided to go on that mission to smash another night.

shyt was flaw from the beginning. The first time I tried to make it to her crib, my car got shot at while I was taking a shortcut down university ave. Through the Pittsburg neighborhood. The second night I made it to her moms apartment of Cleveland ave. We smoking (I was a broke 18 year old so I was splurging by bringing a lil quarter). I smashed her on her floor mattress upstairs then sat and smoke with her mom on the sofa, downstairs. We all chilling watching they lil TV when her man came to the door.

:mjcry:

He was one of those “in the trenches” dudes who never had a chance at life, who could have easily had the whole hood at the door or just pulled out the lil hipoint and killed me where I sat. Shorty, her sister, and moms decided it was best to pretend I was a potential plug giving out samples. We all finished the blunt, chopped it up, and I gave buddy the last lil dime out that shytty quarter of Reginald I got from university homes, and I hopped in my car and got my ass back to the west lol.

I said I wouldn’t again but I ended up scooping her and taking her to clarkston (English oaks IV) to the homies’ apartment and fukked on a dirty trap mattress with no sheets, before dropping her back off on Cleveland ave.

I was in a drought and fukked at her mom’s crib again, one night. She promised her guy would come by again. Somebody came to the door while we chilled on the sofa with her momma again. I panicked because I just knew I was about to get torch that night. It ended up being one of her guy’s friends letting her know he got shot to death that night. She cried and I smashed again. I was still friends with her on Facebook for years smh. I wasn’t shyt but I’m better now.
Whyd you get shot at breh? This nikka got shot at and still had the patience and desire to smash a bytch after the fact lmao.

Superstar
Daps
Whyd you get shot at breh? This nikka got shot at and still had the patience and desire to smash a bytch after the fact lmao.

lol it was random. I was driving past really late and some kids were shooting at anyone they could with birdshot.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
y'all some wild boys

i ain't never lost my mind like that

something slight though

i used to keep a door stop in my locker you know the little wedge joints

the bathroom doors at school only the janitor could lock but drop that door stop at the end of the door & it was over

i'm posted up in the bathroom by the back exit calling broads out of class so i can dip in it

motherfukkers used to wonder where the hell i used to be disappearing to ha

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam I read all four pages of this thread and went through a myriad of emotions. Very entertaining thread coli very entertaining despite some of these stories possibly being fake.:ehh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I was driving on a midnight creep session

fukked around and locked my keys in the car while getting gas

Busted out the back passenger window and kept on pushing to her house.

Beat it up and when I got home the next morning (before 6am and people wake up) told wifey that these teenagers are getting out of control with the car vandalism, might be time to move :mjlol::smugfavre::mjpls:

:picard: shyt.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
started kissing on a girl in the reception area of a std clinic.....5 mins after sitting next to her.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Faked a death in my family so I could leave work

Hopped on a plane and flew to Canada to smash this shawty I was plotting on for a while. :wow:

Yes it was worth it :yeshrug: