What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I was driving on a midnight creep session

fukked around and locked my keys in the car while getting gas

Busted out the back passenger window and kept on pushing to her house.

Beat it up and when I got home the next morning (before 6am and people wake up) told wifey that these teenagers are getting out of control with the car vandalism, might be time to move :mjlol::smugfavre::mjpls:
:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: liquor + being horny = problems

Got drunk one time at a bar, left with a chick, so drunk don't remember who she was or what she looked like, got in my car and drove with her. only remember two things after that
1. us in the back seat of my car, her pulling up her underwear and stepping out of my car
2. me waking up in my bed the next afternoon

til this day I wonder who she was, literally don't remember a single physical feature about her :snoop:
that's dangerous, could've been a tranny, now you in a young buck situation

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Was out of a 3 year relationship with the first chick I ever really loved. Had a dry spell. Went to the club on her birthday (I know she was out somewhere getting smashed, I'll be damned if I'm posted up on some :sadcam: shyt).

Got drunk and pulled a woman 13 years my senior. Someone shot up the club but luckily (or unluckily) I already had those digits :takedat:

Linked up with her an hour later. Got a room. Them draws came off and I got hit in the face with a pungent aroma from a jungle of pubic follicles :huhldup:

Ran up in it raw, still (still very drunk) but I remember very well the grip that thang had :wow:

Left the room smelling like deluxe grouper straight from the fisherman's wharf.

Realized the next day I had hit a broad with BV :hhh:
thought you meant someone nutted in her already lol

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I smashed this bbw latina..she didnt have a big stomach like that...she did have the lunch lady arms....ass was huge..she had 4 kids at the time..

bytch had us watchn seinfeld on a 10 inch tv in her living room at first

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
met this chick at a HS convention, which i was in HS frat. they had chapters all along the east coast... my Senior year our chapter hosted the convention. met shorty, we talked and hit it off.. out the blue, i told my boy nikka pack up we heading to Howard. jump on the jerz turnpike and head down there. chick was a virgin, she was a nice girl, and I at that time was a grimey nikka. I felt bad afterwards.

used to lace up the timbz, walked thru piles of unsholved snow, next town over to the grimiest parts of newark to smash a broad. after nikkas done stole my whip. Her mom worked at fed ex at the airport, and I used to have to hide in the closet until she left cold as hell and wet as feet.

Daps
Almost jerked it on the Garden State Parkway driving into the city. Had the video up on the phone, and had a moment of clarity 10 mins before I hit the Turnpike.
:leostare: