What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i have too many fukked up stories to count :francis:

one time my girl came over this was when we were still in the beginning of our relationship and she let me do anal.. She's in the doggystyle position and I'm in her ass without having to take it slow. :ohhh:

I'm bringing my A game cause anal is something I almost never get and in my mind the rocky song is playing :blessed:

Then all of the sudden she starts shytting like :picard: but she doesn't say anything and I was like "fukk it imma get this NUT" :mjgrin:

fukked her for a few more minutes until I nutted, when she looked back and we both hit the :francis::hhh:

shyt on the floor, on my bed, on my dikk, on the sheets. post nut clarity was :mjcry:
:russ:...

:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Was over my babymoms house because I wanted to get away from my wife. Me and bm sleeping on the couch, I wake up like at 2 in the morning and start trying to slide up in baby mom's p*ssy, her back is to me..she says she's sore and doesn't wanna fukk because she's tired. So I get up to take a piss and walk right past her aunt's bedroom (she was living with her aunt before moving in wit me)..her aunt door is open but ain't no lights on (just a small light from the outdoor light shinning into the room) so I do a quick look in the room and then go into the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom like "was shorties legs spread?":dwillhuh:" when I come out the bathroom I look into her aunt's bedroom and she on her back, legs open wit a dildo going in and out her box..I stand there like :mjgrin:..she makes eye contact but doesn't stop..so I'm standing there rubbing my dikk thru my boxers, I said fukk it and just pulled my dikk out and started beating my dikk in front of her. I end up nutting on her carpet and going back to the couch. bytch didn't say a word to me until the morning..that morning when everyone awake she gone walk up to me and say "I don't want you in my house, that was disrespectful what you did last night"...I hit the :mjgrin:And said "what I do?"...bytch just started snapping on some :pacspit:And told me to leave...:manny:...2 weeks later this bytch shows up to my crib for a barbeque..I hit the :stopitslime:
This is :duck: but:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know how far back we are going but real talk at 13 I fukked a couch. We had an old beat up couch with coushins that spread apart. I bought a condom, cause I never bought one before, and proceeded to fukk my couch. lol. sounds much wilder now in hindsight. but shyt, I was just a horny young nikka.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Asked one of my homies to show me how he perfects his stroke in the bedroom.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smashed a light bright girl who worked at a grocery store adjacent to my job. She was a 3 in the face but had a body of a 9. She sucked my dikk by the playground in Amal Heights with the Jamie foxx “I’ma make it do what it do baby” song on repeat one night so I decided to go on that mission to smash another night.

shyt was flaw from the beginning. The first time I tried to make it to her crib, my car got shot at while I was taking a shortcut down university ave. Through the Pittsburg neighborhood. The second night I made it to her moms apartment of Cleveland ave. We smoking (I was a broke 18 year old so I was splurging by bringing a lil quarter). I smashed her on her floor mattress upstairs then sat and smoke with her mom on the sofa, downstairs. We all chilling watching they lil TV when her man came to the door.

:mjcry:

He was one of those “in the trenches” dudes who never had a chance at life, who could have easily had the whole hood at the door or just pulled out the lil hipoint and killed me where I sat. Shorty, her sister, and moms decided it was best to pretend I was a potential plug giving out samples. We all finished the blunt, chopped it up, and I gave buddy the last lil dime out that shytty quarter of Reginald I got from university homes, and I hopped in my car and got my ass back to the west lol.

I said I wouldn’t again but I ended up scooping her and taking her to clarkston (English oaks IV) to the homies’ apartment and fukked on a dirty trap mattress with no sheets, before dropping her back off on Cleveland ave.

I was in a drought and fukked at her mom’s crib again, one night. She promised her guy would come by again. Somebody came to the door while we chilled on the sofa with her momma again. I panicked because I just knew I was about to get torch that night. It ended up being one of her guy’s friends letting her know he got shot to death that night. She cried and I smashed again. I was still friends with her on Facebook for years smh. I wasn’t shyt but I’m better now.

damn I know this is true because I live right by Amal heights. I know all the spots you talking about :russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.
:dead: