What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Shattered elbow in a car accident, it is now made out of titanium.

Gallbladder removed, the day after when I tried to eat.......:merchant: Oh shyt...guess I hadn't healed internally, the ball of food felt like a porcupine was shredding my insides up, I started screaming, the nurses ran in and shot me up with morphine. :ahh:.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think my brother had it worse,his balls twisted while he was asleep, torsion I think it's called, I remember the screams, went with him to the hospital ,now my brothers not a big man ,yet while they were examining,they actually had to get security in to help hold him down.In the end they had to sedate him like a lion or some shyt. He was puking from the pain, it was like some exorcist shyt, now you can imagine the fukked up things hospital security guard see, but this large black security guard actually had tears in his eyes after dealing with my brother. They saved his balls, but they had to staple them down or something.

But I actually couldn't sleep well for a few weeks ,the whole thing was horrific being a man I think most me have felt the pain of being kicked in the balls... well imagine that times a 1000 and the pain never goes away , in fact one of my male relatives actually got phantom pains when he was told about it . I think it was the randomness of it, he never had an accident, it just happens to some people at a certain age especially without warning.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Corneal abrasion. Light sensitivity to where light HURTS. Cripples you. Open the fridgerator and take a knee. Get so mad at your own eye you want to rip it out. Blinking feels like you have crushed fiberglass behind your eyelids.

Second would be letting your wisdom teeth grow in which was very painful.
How did it happen?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I broke my jaw in two places and had to have titanium put in permanently to hold it together, i broke my right hand in two places and have titanium pins holding it together.....

the pain was nothing compared to the toothache I had from my wisdom tooth.....they put me on antibiotics so i had to wait 5 days to get it pulled, I did not sleep a second for those five days.....If I had to sell my soul to Satan to stop the pain I would have done it in a heartbeat

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think my brother had it worse,his balls twisted while he was asleep, torsion I think it's called, I remember the screams, went with him to the hospital ,now my brothers not a big man ,yet while they were examining,they actually had to get security in to help hold him down.In the end they had to sedate him like a lion or some shyt. He was puking from the pain, it was like some exorcist shyt, now you can imagine the fukked up things hospital security guard see, but this large black security guard actually had tears in his eyes after dealing with my brother. They saved his balls, but they had to staple them down or something.

But I actually couldn't sleep well for a few weeks ,the whole thing was horrific being a man I think most me have felt the pain of being kicked in the balls... well imagine that times a 1000 and the pain never goes away , in fact one of my male relatives actually got phantom pains when he was told about it . I think it was the randomness of it, he never had an accident, it just happens to some people at a certain age especially without warning.
:dahell: Twisted his balls? Reading this i'm in pain. :to:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
one time i had a stomach ache so bad i wanted to cry. it felt like i had a bowling ball in my stomach that was expanding and ready to rip me open to get out. i drove around like crazy looking for a bathroom in williamsburg brooklyn and when i finally found out, i felt like i dropped 15 lbs in the toilet. when i turned and looked, it looked like a huge mass of green paper towels. shyt had me scared brehs :merchant:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I tried to do a reverse on like an 8 foot rim. I guess I opened my mouth because my two front teeth got stuck in the net. The net yanked my head and my teeth on the way down. I felt like I escaped death that day.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
I got stabbed in the belly and almost gutted by a crackhead, he pulled the blade up after he stuck me but to be honest I cant even remember the initial pain cuz my adrenaline started flowing and I had to fight back and smack the shyt out of him till he backed off, it was once he was gone it hit me how bad it was and that this fukking low life had tried to kill me over a phone and 50 bucks (all I had on me). Everytime I see a crackhead now I'm on edge ready to disarm then bust their fukking heads, if anyone tried to pull that shyt again it would be the worst mistake they ever make.

Daps
Fell off a three story house when I was 12. They had to bring a helicopter to my ghetto ass neighborhood to fly me to the hospital.

I split my face open upon impact, half my cheek was hanging off. I touched my face with my hand and it was blood all over my fingers, had me :wtf: before I passed out. Literally felt like I got hit by a semi truck. Ten odd years later, I still have a small mark on my cheek and chin.

Edit: And yea....you do see your life flash before your eyes when you're about to die...trust me :sadcam:

Explain the bolded.

In detail:popcorn:

Got my foreskin trapped half way down my penis. Girlfriend tried pulling it back up, I did, sat in a warm bath, thing was locked tight , and penis was swelling like a mo fo. I seriously thought I would lose my penis to be honest,as due to my embarrassment I spent ages thinking my boner would shrink and my foreskin would go back to normal...so by the time I decided that wasn't happening shyt was going purple. I couldn't drive in that state, my girlfriend can't drive so had to get a taxi up the hospital.

It wasn't really hurting at that point though, what hurt was when I got to hospital they tried releasing it in a way they called 'manually' ( so didn't need an operation), only time I hated a female touching my penis, never known pain like it. There was a bit of blood by now as well. So I had to have an emergency op in the end because I left it so long, and my foreskin would have strangled my penis basically. Luckily it worked, but I had to take antibiotics for like a month,not just due to the op but because when that happened to my foreskin I was in my girlfriends @sshole. They told me I needed to be circumcised , have I had it done? nope. After all that shyt, no way am I going in hospital again.

Your girlfriend has the a$$hole of a succubus.