What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a damn wart on my toe when I was 16. :damn:

It was right on the side of my toe for months. I bend my toe or have anything touch it or I would feel the most excruciating pain. I remember playing ball and my homeboy stepping on my foot and I couldn't even play anymore. :dead:

I eventually had it frozen off though. :whew:

To this day I still have no idea where it came from. :damn:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blue balls

or when I smashed my nuts on the bike rail as a kid...felt that shyt in my stomach, had me crying

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
5lMJMQU.png
Not being with @Raye82 anymore causes me heartache everyday
As it should!!!!

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
I have sciatic nerve pain on my right side every once in a while. I can barely walk whenever it flares up

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Knee surgery a few years back I tried to be "tough" and ignore the surgeons orders to keep a regiment of oxy's going because "it'd be easier to stay out of pain than get out of it" I took them for 2 days and didn't like how spaced out they made me feel, it was like what they describe drinking Lean to be like with everything in slow mo and I had the bright idea to get into Dexter as my entertainment while I was on the mend hopped up on oxy's. .. I cold turkey stopped taking the pills assuming elevating my leg and staying off it as much as I could would do the trick. Sure i'd be a little "achy" I thought but whatever.

BIG mistake. Woke up from a nap and they'd worn off. .. It was like I could feel every screw, drill, twist, graft etc everything they did to fix my knee all at once. Just straight up diabolical brutality like my knee had a migraine. It took damn near 12 hours to get "comfortable" because obviously you can't just mega dose those pills. Lesson learned. Don't re-invent the wheel. Do what the doc says.

-P-

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
slipped discs/sciatica nerve pain in my back - the pain was unbelievable...i could only lie on my stomach and nothing else

cracked vertabrae, pinched nerve, and bone spur in my neck - so many advils and prescription aspirin i popped over the past decade to dull the pain (until the chiros straightened me out in 2012)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh I've literally cried like a bytch after surviving some of my asthma attacks :wow:

It's just that sometimes I felt like I wasn't gonna make it and that's the scariest shyt to ever think about :to:

same here...have had asthma since 2001...i developed it at 19 :smh:...what triggered it was the trees on the campus were blooming..big time..and my body just went haywire..labored breathing and tightness with each step..i knew i was in trouble..i went up to my homegirl's dorm room..she took one look at me, got me into her car, and took me to emergency room...by the time we get there im gasping...put me on the nebulizer ASAP and gave me some shots of some steroid...stuff gave me a bloated appearance for a couple days but i was good..ever since then i have my own nebulizer in my spot, regular inhaler, and a steroid inhaler on deck...i dont ever want to feel that helpless again

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
PANCREATITUS BY FAR. AND I'VE HAD A ROOT CANAL WITH NO NUM NUM JUICE. MORPHINE DIDN'T EVEN CUT THAT PAIN. IT JUST MADE YOU SO HIGH THAT YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE PAIN.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
*Puts on shoe*
*Wasp stings my big toe*
:dwillhuh:wtf
OH GOD NO:damn:
:dead:

Mom looked at me like nikka get up :heh:

wait u serious:skip: