What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:snoop: Broken Back :noah:

thee Bane of your existence ay..

you needed :cape:to save your ass..

anyhow,for thee grime god tis a toss up between tooth pain,trekking up Mount Sinai like Musa with a fractured toe,concussion,and fresh wounds in thee middle of the night dodging camels and pilgrims..:bryan:

aftermath of hernia was no joke either,couldn't walk for a day or too without feeling like En Sabah Nur bashed me in my belly..

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Had a spinal tap (lumbar puncture)....that shyt is no joke man.

I've broken my arm, my wrist, and fingers, have had one of those tall ass heavy lamps fall on my face, got a concussion playing football, taken a soccer ball to the nutsack....bruh nothing compares to that spinal tap.
I had to get one when I had meningitis... bent over for an hour, nurses were holding me down, unable to move because the doctor was grabbing fluid with that long ass needle... it was no joke.

Pro
Daps
I had to get one when I had meningitis... bent over for an hour, nurses were holding me down, unable to move because the doctor was grabbing fluid with that long ass needle... it was no joke.

God damn...that's wild. It took you an hour? Mine only took like 10 minutes.

It was crazy though, the Dr. who did mine was young as hell and had never actually done it before. nikka stuck me like 6 times before he got the spot where the fluid was. I was only like 13...that shyt had me like :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
God damn...that's wild. It took you an hour? Mine only took like 10 minutes.

It was crazy though, the Dr. who did mine was young as hell and had never actually done it before. nikka stuck me like 6 times before he got the spot where the fluid was. I was only like 13...that shyt had me like :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
10 minutes? :dwillhuh: How in the world did he do it so fast? Mine took forever, and I had to :piss: the entire time

I was about 10... I still remember that ish like it was yesterday: the crazy headaches, nausea, wanting to bend my head back like the chick in The Exorcist... my mom had to carry me into the hospital cause I couldn't walk and could barely hold my head up.

How many vials of fluid did they take? They took like 8-9 vials of fluids from me; I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks (I had bacterial meningitis).

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Physical pain that is.

I don't have kids but I'm sure when I do I will say child birth.

For me it was when I had surgery on my hip and foot.

Hip pain has got to be the worst.:bryan:

Stomach pain is high up there too.
Corneal abrasion. Light sensitivity to where light HURTS. Cripples you. Open the fridgerator and take a knee. Get so mad at your own eye you want to rip it out. Blinking feels like you have crushed fiberglass behind your eyelids.

Second would be letting your wisdom teeth grow in which was very painful.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Dislocated and fractured my elbow in high school playing football. But the worst pain from my experience is a ruptured ear drum:wow:. Ruptured both of my ear drums a couple of years ago. :wow:... Imagine somebody taking a a long needle sticking into your ears and you just sitting there can't do nothing about it. :wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Fell off a three story house when I was 12. They had to bring a helicopter to my ghetto ass neighborhood to fly me to the hospital.

I split my face open upon impact, half my cheek was hanging off. I touched my face with my hand and it was blood all over my fingers, had me :wtf: before I passed out. Literally felt like I got hit by a semi truck. Ten odd years later, I still have a small mark on my cheek and chin.

Edit: And yea....you do see your life flash before your eyes when you're about to die...trust me :sadcam:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Twisted/sprained my ankle playing basketball, nikka blocked my pivot foot but I was already in motion spinnin. Was on the ground for 10 min:deadrose: nothing but pain:damn:, homeboy had to carry me home...was on crutches for a week.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Kidney. Stones. :ohlawd: I was on the floor in the hospital like this

tumblr_m26cbdtfng1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Except I was crying, it was slower and other things. I have had them 3 times.

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
Had a spinal tap (lumbar puncture)....that shyt is no joke man.

I've broken my arm, my wrist, and fingers, have had one of those tall ass heavy lamps fall on my face, got a concussion playing football, taken a soccer ball to the nutsack....bruh nothing compares to that spinal tap.

indeed, i had one when i was 13 or so i think, this was the worst since then

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my foreskin trapped half way down my penis. Girlfriend tried pulling it back up, I did, sat in a warm bath, thing was locked tight , and penis was swelling like a mo fo. I seriously thought I would lose my penis to be honest,as due to my embarrassment I spent ages thinking my boner would shrink and my foreskin would go back to normal...so by the time I decided that wasn't happening shyt was going purple. I couldn't drive in that state, my girlfriend can't drive so had to get a taxi up the hospital.

It wasn't really hurting at that point though, what hurt was when I got to hospital they tried releasing it in a way they called 'manually' ( so didn't need an operation), only time I hated a female touching my penis, never known pain like it. There was a bit of blood by now as well. So I had to have an emergency op in the end because I left it so long, and my foreskin would have strangled my penis basically. Luckily it worked, but I had to take antibiotics for like a month,not just due to the op but because when that happened to my foreskin I was in my girlfriends a$$hole. They told me I needed to be circumcised , have I had it done? nope. After all that shyt, no way am I going in hospital again.