What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Forgot, I had dry socket for 9 days after all four wisdom and four two year molers were removed. Still wasn't as bad as what I wrote before.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
:damn::huhldup::sadbron:

What happened breh? The pain before you passed out must have been the truth
Triple Jump :heh:

I had really bad Osgood-Schlatter's disease growing up. Pain had been growing in the area for a while but who gaf at 14?

Either way I go for a jump and feel something's wrong. I'd already jumped a qualifying distance but I wanted to practice more and see if I could just shake off the pain.

Go for another jump; a hop then a step and on the skip I feel a pop at the top of my hip, and while I'm in the air I'm slowly falling to my side off balance. I try to right myself then I realise that I've lost all control of my leg. I land hip first on the protruding wooden edge of the sand pit and crack...

I cried bullets breh, :wow: wanted to scream but the slightest twitch felt like it was making the pain worse. My breathing was making the pain worse. Don't really think too much about the wait for the ambulance. Doc said the first pop was an avulsion fracture (bad enough by itself apparently) which caused the loss of muscular function and I would have landed fine if not for that. The crack was obviously what it was.

I got over it and I still play sports but since then I've never run too fast jumped too high or come close to fully exerting myself. I don't feel scared at all and I rarely think about the injury even when I'm playing but something just wont let me do it.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Probably when I fractured my skull, but I don't remember that shyt :ehh:

But by far, infected tooth pain. Holy hell. Hell on earth for about a week straight. Had to take off work, laying in bed with ice cubes in my mouth. At one point I even would just get stupid drunk so I wouldn't feel it anymore. This was off and on for about a year. Worst year of my life.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:wow:I have asthma too

:to:it's scary when your chest feels tight and you cant get in enough air. its hard to explain how it feels when the air just stops coming in
Breh I've literally cried like a bytch after surviving some of my asthma attacks :wow:

It's just that sometimes I felt like I wasn't gonna make it and that's the scariest shyt to ever think about :to:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Either:

1) Compartment syndrome
2) Meningitis
3) Had my forehead split open by a golf club... actually, this one didn't hurt too bad because I went into shock

at #3 lol

when i was a kid my friend was playing catcher one time playin "backyard baseball". he got his head cracked by the back swing from a metal bat. same shyt happened to him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:comeon:cmon breh I've taken multiple fastballs to the nuts that cannot be the worst pain you've ever felt
It really is, my pain tolerance high(wisdom teeth pulled/split my head) i dont really feel pain. But the after effects of getting hit in the nuts is WOAT

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dislocated my kneecap during basketball practice years ago. Thing went numb after about fifteen minutes. :ehh: Laid in the hospital for over an hour before I was brought any pain medication, and then when they went to move it on the x-ray table, it incidentally popped back into place. The patellar was out of socket for almost two hours or so. I missed the rest of the season but I was back at it the next year and didn't have any surgery, but I never did recover my athleticism, though. Knee aches like hell every now and then.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
at #3 lol

when i was a kid my friend was playing catcher one time playin "backyard baseball". he got his head cracked by the back swing from a metal bat. same shyt happened to him.
Backyard baseball... one of the GOAT childhood pasttimes growing up in the hood :blessed:

Yeah, when it happened, I was out of it; one minute I was talking to my sister, the next I was like "Why is everything so fuzzy.... and why do I hear bells ringing? I looked like Carrie at the fukking prom, man... forehead literally split to the white meat :pachaha:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I got another one ill share with ya'll.

8th grade, I was in the neighborhood having a dunk contest on a lowered rim. Tried to do some Vince-Sanity type shyt, and got hung like a bytch. Ended up like this shyt onto the cement

img-thing

Both my wrists atomized when i hit the floor :wow:

My mom was sleeping and yelled at me for waking her up when my friend called my house to get her to pick me up. She made me walk home...like a block away. My nikkas, you never notice how much you need your hands to walk until they disintegrate. I felt EVERY step. They didnt take me to the emergency room for like 3 hours too. A nikka couldnt even lie on the couch properly :why::to:...couldnt dress, either. I was HELPLESS. Ended up with TWO casts at the same damn time. The jokes i was the butt of in school hurt almost as bad as then injury.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Breh I've literally cried like a bytch after surviving some of my asthma attacks :wow:

It's just that sometimes I felt like I wasn't gonna make it and that's the scariest shyt to ever think about :to:

it's gotten better
but it's so weird asthma by itself is bad but when something else is wrong with your respiratory system the asthma just takes it to the next level

i remember when I was a kid I had a bronchitis attack the asthma just made it worse:beli: I was throwing up all over the place and dry heaving all while not getting enough air. my worst hospital visit by far

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Broke my femur, and woke up during the surgery where they were putting a pin in my leg. shyt was :mindblown: levels of pain during, and later the traction contraption collapsed while my leg was still connected. I still have horrible scars on my leg from it.