What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
I bought my stuff from dhealthstore. I used the full body cleanse.

Damn, I was just looking at this too breh!

I've been on this whole holistic tip for a minute. Been watching Dr. Afrika Youtube vids , his and Dr. Sebi's food list etc.

Bout to detoxify the fukk outta my body fam

I also ordered that Essence of Vitality and heard you be shytting all sorts of thangs
Pray for my toilet y'all :sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This his new site? I follow him on twitter and saw him mention he was getting a new one during new years.

Do you know if he has any "all in one" multi vitamin type supplement?
get the moringa and greens cell formula.

So you cosigning the capsule products? If so, which ones have you used.
I used a lot. FBD, jackrabbit formula, mucus buster.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
@Fatboi1 when you did the full body cleanse through Dherbs to lose all that weight, did your shyt come out something strange?
I read somewhere when you do a detox your shyt is all sorts of colors and some even see dead worms (parasites) in it! :damn:

I'm transitioning to vegan and want to get rid of all the toxins so I'm going to do the dherbs cleanse and Dr. Sebi's food list.
Also Dr. Afrika gave me so much knowledge brehs :wow:I've been watching his Youtube videos all day.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who claims one thing or claims to have all the answers as it relates to a cure to several non-relatable diseases are most likely full of shyt.

There are hundreds of types of cancers than manifest in many different ways. You mean he cured all of them? :francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I'm not bullshytting you lol.

I lost a lot of weight in 3 weeks. People thought something happened to me because it was so rapid but that was the power of eating raw foods and taking a herbal full body detox at the same time. I must've been at least 180-200 lbs and I got down to like 140 in 3 weeks. That was like a transformation for me. No joke but during the detox I literally had odorless bowel movements.
Sounds like you might have lost a lot of water weight which to be honest in most people is not healthy in such a short period of time. Can lead to renal failure for one.

Physically speaking, did you look gaunt after doing this?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you might have lost a lot of water weight which to be honest in most people is not healthy in such a short period of time. Can lead to kidney failure for one. Did you look gaunt after doing this?
:francis:

Breh this was over 7 years ago and it wasn't no water weight or whatever. It was lots of "waste" from bowel movements. I didn't look "gaunt" after doing so. I looked normal and till this day still look the same albeit a bit bigger. Raw foods and cleansing herbs really are powerful. If you're someone who's been always following western medicine and methodology, then something so different can seem "unreal" at first but I'm speaking from experience and whatnot. This shyt is legit.

I felt amazing too, my breathing was so clear, my bowel movements didn't have any smells and my morning breath was gone. I literally felt like a newborn. To even test the efficacy of this particular cleanse, I've done it several times over the past few years and since I already lost all that weight, I never had "lost" more weight since. My body simply was good enough at the weight it was at.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 when you did the full body cleanse through Dherbs to lose all that weight, did your shyt come out something strange?
I read somewhere when you do a detox your shyt is all sorts of colors and some even see dead worms (parasites) in it! :damn:

I'm transitioning to vegan and want to get rid of all the toxins so I'm going to do the dherbs cleanse and Dr. Sebi's food list.
Also Dr. Afrika gave me so much knowledge brehs :wow:I've been watching his Youtube videos all day.
I used Dherbs years ago which today still exists but it isn't run by the same people who created it(Djehuty Ma'at Ra).
My bowel movements were dark colored and green I think. After a few days, they came out easily and the horrible stench we associate with shyt was actually gone. I literally had shyt that didn't stink.

Those herbs can have anti-parasitic properties which can expel those things(worms and other parasites).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will check it out. How fast is his shipping?

I may try his 20 day detox at the end of the yr or next Jan.
Shipping is hit or miss. He's supposedly revamped his shipping and some guy from my job ordered something and got it within a week(From Cal. to NJ.).

Before it'd take a while.