What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Breh this was over 7 years ago and it wasn't no water weight or whatever. It was lots of "waste" from bowel movements. I didn't look "gaunt" after doing so. I looked normal and till this day still look the same albeit a bit bigger. Raw foods and cleansing herbs really are powerful. I felt amazing too, my breathing was so clear, my bowel movements didn't have any smells and my morning breath was gone. I literally felt like a newborn.
Alright...

There are few things I'm :jbhmm: about this though. Not calling you a liar breh but one, feces smell bad because you have good bacteria in your gut and as they digest waste the release gases that give it the stinkly smell. If your feces aren't producing any smells then I would be worried about your intestinal bacteria and whether you have healthy gut bacteria. There are several animals that eat "natural" things and still have smelly waste. These Cleansing rituals are also known to cause problems for the same reason as it flushes out your good gut bacteria that helps in breaking down food. It can lead to health problems in the long term. So in that case, non-smelly feces is not a good thing.

You said you lost 40 pounds approximately in 3 weeks which is really hard to believe is all fat given your body couldn't metabolize all that fat in that amount of time. You would be burning up from the energy being expended burning through all that fat which makes me think a good majority of it was water weight. In fact Cleansing rituals are known to lead to flushing out water through waste which leads to dehydration and in more severe cases can cause kidney damage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright...

There are few things I'm :jbhmm: about this though. Not calling you a liar breh but one, feces smell bad because you have good bacteria in your gut and as they digest waste the release gases that give it the stinkly smell. If your feces aren't producing any smells then I would be worried about your intestinal bacteria and whether you have healthy gut bacteria. There are several animals that eat "natural" things and still have smelly waste. These Cleansing rituals are also known to cause problems for the same reason as it flushes out your good gut bacteria that helps in breaking down food. It can lead to health problems in the long term.

You said you lost 40 pounds approximately in 3 weeks which is really hard to believe is all fat given your body couldn't metabolize all that fat in that amount of time. You would be burning up from the energy being expended burning through all that fat which makes me think a good majority of it was water weight. In fact Cleansing rituals are known to lead to flushing out water through waste which leads to dehydration and in more severe cases can cause kidney damage.
Wasn't a problem. The herbs in the cleanse had stuff in it that helps them repopulate.
I know it's hard to believe but I was chubby when I took the detox. 3 weeks later I lost about 30-40 pounds. i didn't check my weight before and after as I was already eating differently prior to the detox.

If I can provide picture proof, this was me pre-FBD:
D2GHIG.jpg

This was me in 2008 I believe, before changing my diet and prior to the FBD.

This is me recently, I've taken the detox and other lighter cleanses periodically since then.
PZ8kW8.jpg

I know a friend who took the FBD also and he was overweight, took the FBD and a few weeks later he lost some weight too and was in his own words, his ideal weight. I wasn't sickly or "gaunt" or w/e and i'm just going off of how I felt. I felt amazing and had such vivid clarity. I remember going to work and this was about 3 days during the detox, having so much energy my manager was like ":pachaha: damn U on fire today!". My sense of smell was heightened and my vision was also better. I used to wear glasses, not anymore. I can only speak for my experiences but it was largely positive. You should email your questions to the site or owner and he'll probably answer back. he's VERY knowledgeable about this shyt and shyt unrelated(Like Law). He helped me beat a traffic case on my own with documents and shyt years ago. Wasn't going to lie I was shook presenting them to the Judge.

Last edited: