What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has documented PROOF that he has cured people with AIDS, so there ain't nothing to "take with a grain of salt" :rolleyes:, but of course since he's black he'll face doubt and skepticism regardless. I respect the brother for what he's done and continues to do, I just hope he has someone to take his place as he's now in his 80s and won't be doing the work for much longer.

I've taken his products before, but the stuff I use all comes from Djehuty Maat-ra at dhealthstore who has EVERYTHING and with the cheapest prices anywhere. I buy in bulk whenever he has a sale on.

I haven't used any of Llaila Afrika's products though.
Djheuty Ma'At-Ra is the truth. I met the brother one time in NYC on my way to a vegan restaurant. Dude's Full Body detox I took 7 years ago worked magic for me. I was really overweight(like 200) and I took it and got down to 145ish and I felt like a kid again and this was in 3 weeks flat. He also is real thorough when it comes to legal matters too.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
He has documented PROOF that he has cured people with AIDS, so there ain't nothing to "take with a grain of salt" :rolleyes:, but of course since he's black he'll face doubt and skepticism regardless. I respect the brother for what he's done and continues to do, I just hope he has someone to take his place as he's now in his 80s and won't be doing the work for much longer.

I've taken his products before, but the stuff I use all comes from Djehuty Maat-ra at dhealthstore who has EVERYTHING and with the cheapest prices anywhere. I buy in bulk whenever he has a sale on.

I can't figure out if you are trolling or are serious on the HIV/AIDS part. If you are then I'm sorry to say you are truly delusional.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:bow: to everything you said. I seriously don't see how people can NOT believe that natural herbs that grow from the ground can heal you better (and safer) than some man made medicines made in a lab. Dr. Sebi is the truth and the proof is when the Supreme Court ruled in HIS favor in the 80s when he was being sued for claiming he can cure any disease. Court asked him to bring 5 or 6 people that he's cured of the diseases, and the man brought 70! =

Actual newspaper article below.

Herbalist (Dr. Sebi) found not guilty in 'fake' healing case.pdf

I don't follow Dr. Sebi's list exactly, but I'm working on it. I can feel and see the difference in my body, mind, overall well being. Cosign on Djehuty Maat-ra too. I'm actually currently doing his full body detox now as we speak. This is my 2nd time this year doing it....

Yeah the FBD is the truth, I have about two packs of that at home and going to start taking it in January.

You can order directly from Dr.Sebi website or you can find online on amazon and it may at your local international food market, as ive found in stores. I have Dr.Sebi product which is seamoss and bladderwracks grinded to powder but you can find it cheaper if you buy individually but it won't be combined and you may have to get the gell from the sea moss (which is an overnight process involving you soaking the sea moss ...it's a lot easier with Sebi product) I make it into a smoothie and taste like what ever I flavor it. For instance, I would boil 32 Oz of water till for about 4 mins, then throw it in my blender, throw some walnuts in there, with pure vanilla extract. Then I may sweeten with agave and that's that. I've seen some places make a cold beverage from pineapples and such. It may be to each own

I love the powder, it's now called Bromide Plus. In the past I've blended it with bananas, coconut milk and coconut sugar and cinnamon with oats and find that it fills me up without me having to eat a full meal. I need to put in an order for it real soon.

Djheuty Ma'At-Ra is the truth. I met the brother one time in NYC on my way to a vegan restaurant. Dude's Full Body detox I took 7 years ago worked magic for me. I was really overweight(like 200) and I took it and got down to 145ish and I felt like a kid again and this was in 3 weeks flat. He also is real thorough when it comes to legal matters too.

I usually take the FBD, followed by the emeralds green cleanses. Currently I'm taking the mucus cleanse.

Yeah although he comes off arrogant at times lol he definitely knows his stuff. It's a shame his youtube channel got deleted though but lot of people caught feeling cos of a lot of the stuff he was saying. I wanted to see him when he came to the UK about a year ago or so but I was somewhere else at the time. His products are mad cheap and you should see the stock I have in my spare room. The variety he has is crazy, especially the herbs for men which I'll be putting to good use real soon. :blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mi abuelitas:rip: were Costa Rican/Panamanian and I can attest they always had simple remedies that cure the common flu, pains, and other ailments:coffee: Don't sleep on our Natural Real Nubian Herbalist:whew:

...lowkey, they discredit our Witch Doctors by calling them Witches in the first place:mjpls:
Sidebar, I always wonder if there was something insidious to Left-Eye:rip: demise:wow:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Youre telling me you lost 55 pounds in 3 weeks :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youre telling me you lost 55 pounds in 3 weeks :jbhmm:
Yes. I'm not bullshytting you lol.

I lost a lot of weight in 3 weeks. People thought something happened to me because it was so rapid but that was the power of eating raw foods and taking a herbal full body detox at the same time. I must've been at least 180-200 lbs and I got down to like 140 in 3 weeks. That was like a transformation for me. No joke but during the detox I literally had odorless bowel movements.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes. I'm not bullshytting you lol.

I lost a lot of weight in 3 weeks. People thought something happened to me because it was so rapid but that was the power of eating raw foods and taking a herbal full body detox at the same time. I must've been at least 180-200 lbs and I got down to like 140 in 3 weeks. That was like a transformation for me. No joke but during the detox I literally had odorless bowel movements.

Ima have to call :duck: breh

You probably lost 5.5 pounds :flabbynsick:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do yall recommend for a breh trynna gain weight?

GOMAD...google it.

Don't listen to the naysayers yes it does work.

However don't try to make your diet solely on that only. Try to spread the intake and have a glass or 2 with each meal. And have about 6 small/medium sized meals instead of 3 big meals.

Try to lift weights a couple of times a week along with doing this

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
GOMAD...google it.

However don't try to make your diet solely on that only. Try to spread the intake and have a glass or 2 with each meal. And have about 6 small/medium sized meals instead of 3 big meals.

Wait. A gallon of milk a day?

That's fukking awful.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait. A gallon of milk a day?

That's fukking awful.

you can try lactaid milk also if worried about side effects. dont think "gallon of milk a day" as if you have to chug it all at once. like i said spread it throughout meals.

but hey you can just ignore what im saying :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
GOMAD...google it.

Have you tried it? A gallon a day is too much, maybe half of it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried it? A gallon a day is too much, maybe half of it.

yeah i use the lactaid milk that doesn't have officially a gallon but about 3/4 of a gallon.

gained weight within a week. the biggest criticisms people give are about "water weight" but like i said if your not just having the milk itself as your main source of food then you don't have to worry. just as i stated spread your intake and try to do something like lift weights 2 to 3 times a week so you dont just drink milk and get fat.

i gained like 10 to 15 pounds in a month.