What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I drink sea moss almost every day. Been working on incorporating more alkaline foods in my diet but I do cheat with some soy products and lesser grains every so so. I have some of his products, can't say I've been following the recommended diet but I have felt exceptional results. Dr Sebi has documentation to back up his statements.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I drink sea moss almost every day. Been working on incorporating more alkaline foods in my diet but I do cheat with some soy products and lesser grains every so so. I have some of his products, can't say I've been following the recommended diet but I have felt exceptional results. Dr Sebi has documentation to back up his statements.
results like what

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has documented PROOF that he has cured people with AIDS, so there ain't nothing to "take with a grain of salt" :rolleyes:, but of course since he's black he'll face doubt and skepticism regardless. I respect the brother for what he's done and continues to do, I just hope he has someone to take his place as he's now in his 80s and won't be doing the work for much longer.

I've taken his products before, but the stuff I use all comes from Djehuty Maat-ra at dhealthstore who has EVERYTHING and with the cheapest prices anywhere. I buy in bulk whenever he has a sale on.

I haven't used any of Llaila Afrika's products though.

:bow: to everything you said. I seriously don't see how people can NOT believe that natural herbs that grow from the ground can heal you better (and safer) than some man made medicines made in a lab. Dr. Sebi is the truth and the proof is when the Supreme Court ruled in HIS favor in the 80s when he was being sued for claiming he can cure any disease. Court asked him to bring 5 or 6 people that he's cured of the diseases, and the man brought 70! =

Actual newspaper article below.

Herbalist (Dr. Sebi) found not guilty in 'fake' healing case.pdf

I don't follow Dr. Sebi's list exactly, but I'm working on it. I can feel and see the difference in my body, mind, overall well being. Cosign on Djehuty Maat-ra too. I'm actually currently doing his full body detox now as we speak. This is my 2nd time this year doing it....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:bow: to everything you said. I seriously don't see how people can NOT believe that natural herbs that grow from the ground can heal you better (and safer) than some man made medicines made in a lab. Dr. Sebi is the truth and the proof is when the Supreme Court ruled in HIS favor in the 80s when he was being sued for claiming he can cure any disease. Court asked him to bring 5 or 6 people that he's cured of the diseases, and the man brought 70! =

Actual newspaper article below.

Herbalist (Dr. Sebi) found not guilty in 'fake' healing case.pdf

I don't follow Dr. Sebi's list exactly, but I'm working on it. I can feel and see the difference in my body, mind, overall well being. Cosign on Djehuty Maat-ra too. I'm actually currently doing his full body detox now as we speak. This is my 2nd time this year doing it....

so you dont eat meat

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you dont eat meat

nope... i stopped cold turkey in August 2014 after watching some food documentaries about how meat is processed and all the extra shyt put in it. Then started to research alot about holistic healing and herbs and that's when i came across dr. sebi.

I struggle cutting dairy completely out (cheese pizza is my weakness) but i know how bad it makes me feel once i eat cheese, it especially fukks with my asthma. Haven't had cheese in months tho and don't plan on eating it again either.

I try to(but don't always) buy all organic where i live, so i end up grocery shopping 2 to 3 times a week, since it's actual live food and it will spoil...

Oh, and if the next question you were going to ask is "where do you get your protein from?" Hemp seeds, quinoa, kale, nuts.......and other stuff.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nope... i stopped cold turkey in August 2014 after watching some food documentaries about how meat is processed and all the extra shyt put in it. Then started to research alot about holistic healing and herbs and that's when i came across dr. sebi.

I struggle cutting dairy completely out (cheese pizza is my weakness) but i know how bad it makes me feel once i eat cheese, it especially fukks with my asthma. Haven't had cheese in months tho and don't plan on eating it again either.

I try to(but don't always) buy all organic where i live, so i end up grocery shopping 2 to 3 times a week, since it's actual live food and it will spoil...

Oh, and if the next question you were going to ask is "where do you get your protein from?" Hemp seeds, quinoa, kale, nuts.......and other stuff.

All protein isn't equal though. I do agree Black folks shouldn't be rocking with dairy though, I`m guilty of it but I try to keep it minimal. I do feel Chicken and Seafood are essential to our diets but just in far less amounts than what we consume, and of course not fried.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All protein isn't equal though. I do agree Black folks shouldn't be rocking with dairy though, I`m guilty of it but I try to keep it minimal. I do feel Chicken and Seafood are essential to our diets but just in far less amounts than what we consume, and of course not fried.

Do you, but i just feel that if we were meant to eat meat, then why do we have to cook it? Why can't we (or don't we) eat meat raw just like other carnivores do? Yes we cook veggies and fruits, but they can (and honestly should) be eaten raw and you get more nutrients that way too.

08c-human-frugivore-teeth.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Oh please. You must be one of those negropeans who wont accept anything unless the white man provides it to them.
Read up on everything Sebi mentions and you can see the herbs he speaks of and their properties and abilities to heal

Well then you inject yourself with AIDS then come back.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:childplease:

You know good and well that is not the case, I know the ups and downs of the European method of treating health problems first hand, on the same token, I said the holistic remedies should be considered when treating common diseases and the like but once you start getting into Cancer/HIV/AIDS territory, you'd better be able to start providing some scientific data over an extended period of time.
Thank you.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Where is it sold?
What are good brands and how does it taste
You can order directly from Dr.Sebi website or you can find online on amazon and it may at your local international food market, as ive found in stores. I have Dr.Sebi product which is seamoss and bladderwracks grinded to powder but you can find it cheaper if you buy individually but it won't be combined and you may have to get the gell from the sea moss (which is an overnight process involving you soaking the sea moss ...it's a lot easier with Sebi product) I make it into a smoothie and taste like what ever I flavor it. For instance, I would boil 32 Oz of water till for about 4 mins, then throw it in my blender, throw some walnuts in there, with pure vanilla extract. Then I may sweeten with agave and that's that. I've seen some places make a cold beverage from pineapples and such. It may be to each own