What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle is a good dude. the propaganda got the majority of us in some way or another so just be honest and gentle with the brehs. spread the good word. :cheers:

How is me not believing his :duck: equate to believing in propaganda :jbhmm:

I grew up around herbalists breh. My dad is a rasta and has been using herbs for healing my entire life. Herbal healing isn't anything new for me, but losing 55 pounds in 3 weeks?

I'm calling :duck:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is me not believing his :duck: equate to believing in propaganda :jbhmm:

I grew up around herbalists breh. My dad is a rasta and has been using herbs for healing my entire life. Herbal healing isn't anything new for me, but losing 55 pounds in 3 weeks?

I'm calling :duck:
Taking herbs here and there and doing a full body detox which are herbs synergistically combined to have a powerful effect whilst eating a RAW FOODS diet will have you losing weight fast. I don't see what's so unbelievable there. :dahell: would I need to lie for?
This wasn't no regular ole "drink 2 cups of Ginseng/Pau D'arco a day" shyt. I'm talking RAW foods daily for 3 weeks(21 days) while taking herbs that specifically work in tadem with the foods you're eating to release lots of waste(weight). I did this shyt 7 years ago. If you don't believe me :yeshrug: don't know what to tell you.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Taking herbs here and there and doing a full body detox which are herbs synergistically combined to have a powerful effect whilst eating a RAW FOODS diet will have you losing weight fast. I don't see what's so unbelievable there. :dahell: would I need to lie for?
Yeah, Dheuty seems to know his shyt. There are degrees to everything after all and if its possible Sebi cured all the things he's been documented to, I have no issue believing ya.

With all the waste, pressure, inflammation, water weight, etc we pile on over the years that's a lot of excess.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Dheuty seems to know his shyt. There are degrees to everything after all and if its possible Sebi cured all the things he's been documented to, I have no issue believing ya.

With all the waste, pressure, inflammation, water weight, etc we pile on over the years that's a lot of excess.
Only thing I'm mad about is I didn't take much pictures of me before I did the cleanse. I just did it and that was that. people who know me could attest to it as they were shocked I lost weight that fast. I went from chubby to skinny in a month. I even had some friends jokingly say I did a crackhead cleanse.

If there's a black man I can say is as real as it gets and walks the walk, it's Djheuty. Randomly ran into the brother in NY one time.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
Only thing I'm mad about is I didn't take much pictures of me before I did the cleanse. I just did it and that was that. people who know me could attest to it as they were shocked I lost weight that fast. I went from chubby to skinny in a month. I even had some friends jokingly say I did a crackhead cleanse.

If there's a black man I can say is as real as it gets and walks the walk, it's Djheuty. Randomly ran into the brother in NY one time.

What products of his did you take breh?

I've been researching Dr. Sebi for a minute and I'm about to place my first order on his site.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Djheuty Ma'At-Ra is the truth. I met the brother one time in NYC on my way to a vegan restaurant. Dude's Full Body detox I took 7 years ago worked magic for me. I was really overweight(like 200) and I took it and got down to 145ish and I felt like a kid again and this was in 3 weeks flat. He also is real thorough when it comes to legal matters too.

Capsules or liquid? I see different kinds on his site.