What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
nikkas gone learn to start holding these racket as judges accountable THROUGH BODILY HARM.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea how this shyt happened in a male dominated society

Dont get it either

It's about money.

:beli:

1st his bytch did him dirty. you see the father of your child fell on hard times and you take him to court after 2 months. possibly getting him locked and he won't even be able to see his kid. what kind of sense does that make to the money grubbin hoe?
2nd the court did him dirty. you don't need a law degree to know that no job=no money=no payment. if you can't see that then you need to be in a different law practice. especially since your boy hasn't missed a payment.
they call it common sense but it anit so common :smh:

:heh: How do you know this particular case was about money and not revenge?

:heh: Jailing people who can't pay debts is not a new concept.

nikkas gone learn to start holding these racket as judges accountable THROUGH BODILY HARM.

:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Believe it or not, there is money to be made when a person enters the prison system. Everybody :eat: off this man when he's in the system and if he can't get a job to pay off his debts when he gets out, he'll be back in there again. This is how the government turns detriments to society (reckless breeders) into assets.

not to mention every state gets money for enforcement of child support, some folks dont know that.

child support agencies are one of the few government agencies that actually make money:shaq:

States are allowed to keep child support money as repayment for welfare

STATES ARE PAID 1 dollar for every dollar of child support

Pursuant to Title IV-D of the Social Security Act, which was made Law in 1975, Child Support Payments are automatically garnished by the State from the non custodial parents paycheck because the State is paid an incentive by the Federal government for every child support dollar collected. States use these federal matching funds to employ thousands to track down parents, and employ workers and judges at the Child Support Office (also known, in other states, as the Family Court or Domestic Relations).

child support is a scam and modern day slavery

only way to avoid it is to not have kids :smugfavre:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

because its a matriarchal society now
:whew:

ive been warning men for years but none listen, its only getting worse, as a man even if you lose your job if you do not go to court and get a motion you are screwed as those back payments add up, they can garnish your pay (no company wants to do extra hr work NONE), and its not even 18 years anymore, if your b*stard offspring decides to go to college or university he is sitll considered a dependant and thus you still gotta pay.

and oh yeah child support does not include daycare, piano lessons, soccer equipemtn etc.

every time you get a raise your child support increases

enjoy:shaq:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Believe it or not, there is money to be made when a person enters the prison system. Everybody :eat: off this man when he's in the system and if he can't get a job to pay off his debts when he gets out, he'll be back in there again. This is how the government turns detriments to society (reckless breeders) into assets.

The prison system is so demonic, many of us brothas getting thrown in jail over bs drug charges, while dudes caking off the suffering. :wow:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yep. Keep own raw doggin dese hoes if ya want too.

Hope dat nut was worf 18 years of ya pockets and a life time of dealin wit dat bitter bish. :heh:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
They're supposed to reduce payments if you lose your job. The judge does not have the final say. SCU does

You can't pay what you don't have. At the minimum you will have to pay $25 a month.

Cats need to know their rights. And you can keep appealing if they deny you.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Because nikkas underestimated Hillary Clinton.

I might sound heartless here but this "fukked up law" is a good thing. Weeds out the eager to lose condom and bust raw nikkas off society.

Even when the girl on birth control I STAY strapped.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because nikkas underestimated Hillary Clinton.

I might sound heartless here but this "fukked up law" is a good thing. Weeds out the eager to lose condom and bust raw nikkas off society.

Even when the girl on birth control I STAY strapped.

No it doesn't.