What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Believe it or not, there is money to be made when a person enters the prison system. Everybody :eat: off this man when he's in the system and if he can't get a job to pay off his debts when he gets out, he'll be back in there again. This is how the government turns detriments to society (reckless breeders) into assets.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What should they do to someone who doesn't pay child support?

I think this should be judged based on payment history.

If someone is always making the payments and fall on hard times there should be a grace period.

Dead beats are different story. We are talking about someone who has made child support payments for over 1 and a half years without missing a single payment before he got laid off

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
tell your boy to shake the shyt out of her

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He needs to get a modification ASAP. He can apply through the courts. I do agree putting someone in jail for non payment is stupid. The child support system needs to be redesigned.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
One of my boys lost his job 3 months so basically he has been on hard times. Forced to move back in with his paps and everything.

Anyway he was making child support payments to his baby moms ($800) a month.

After he lost his job he can no longer afford to make those payments.

Family court told him to go fuck himself because they aint reducing the payments.

Baby moms took him to court for being 2 months late on child support and they have threatened him with Jail if he doesn't pay.

How does jailing him solves anything? Is putting the man in jail going to somehow make the $800 payments?

I don't get this twisted logic...please help me out.

Another reason why you will never catch me going inside any woman without a condom...its rough out there brehs

jails got to make there money.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Believe it or not, there is money to be made when a person enters the prison system. Everybody :eat: off this man when he's in the system and if he can't get a job to pay off his debts when he gets out, he'll be back in there again. This is how the government turns detriments to society (reckless breeders) into assets.

:ahh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My cousins Fiance had to pick up a second job as a security guard at the movie theater just to pay $700 a month in child support..

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
He needs to get a modification ASAP. He can apply through the courts. I do agree putting someone in jail for non payment is stupid. The child support system needs to be redesigned.

How do you go about it?

Do you need a lawyer cause this n!gga broke and I'm not loaning him sh!t :shaq2:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Longer grace period and somehow show proof he's applying for jobs:yeshrug: It's hard out here pause

I agree that it should be more lenient, but shouldn't the last resort be jail?

I think this should be judged based on payment history.

If someone is always making the payments and fall on hard times there should be a grace period.

Dead beats are different story. We are talking about someone who has made child support payments for over 1 and a half years without missing a single payment before he got laid off

I feel for your mans homie, he probably lives in a state where they profit off sending people to prison, so that's a whole other issue of corruption.

But as a philosophical discussion, the final stop for a true deadbeat has to be jail :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
My cousins Fiance had to pick up a second job as a security guard at the movie theater just to pay $700 a month in child support..

SMH at this... you raw riding n!ggas better take note.

Child support will ruin your life!