What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you go about it?

Do you need a lawyer cause this n!gga broke and I'm not loaning him sh!t :shaq2:

There should be a form at the family court. Tell him to look into it. He needs a letter from his job with the last day of work.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Its not that its just that he was messing with a hood rat with nothing to lose. Start messing with chicks that have a life/goals/aspirations and you wont have to worry about having to pay 800 a month.

Wrong. Education/career doesn't change this. Personality, external influences, terms of the breakup matter much more.
This could also be done out of spite.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
There should be a form at the family court. Tell him to look into it. He needs a letter from his job with the last day of work.

props I will pass it along but I have no hope.

The court system is stacked against men....

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
1st his bytch did him dirty. you see the father of your child fell on hard times and you take him to court after 2 months. possibly getting him locked and he won't even be able to see his kid. what kind of sense does that make to the money grubbin hoe?
2nd the court did him dirty. you don't need a law degree to know that no job=no money=no payment. if you can't see that then you need to be in a different law practice. especially since your boy hasn't missed a payment.
they call it common sense but it anit so common :smh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st his bytch did him dirty. you see the father of your child fell on hard times and you take him to court after 2 months. possibly getting him locked and he won't even be able to see his kid. what kind of sense does that make to the money grubbin hoe?
2nd the court did him dirty. you don't need a law degree to know that no job=no money=no payment. if you can't see that then you need to be in a different law practice. especially since your boy hasn't missed a payment.
they call it common sense but it anit so common :smh:

If he didn't fill out a modification form , then the court will charge him as normal. He has to report changes in income.

His girl probably just doesn't give a fukk.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
i always thought this shyt was the most middle age shyt.. jailing people for monetary debt.. smfh

in maryland you wont believe how many men are in jail with sometimes 20 or 30 thousand dollars of backed up payment for child support and the amount of their past due is the amount of their bail :wtf:

these mother fukkers are working at a car wash or wendys and going back to jail after their shift till they pay that shyt off.. the jail takes fees for staying there at that..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
get married nad have kids brehs

:umad:

be a slave for 18 years over a 10 second bust