What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Nothing too savage myself.

Most savage I got was going out with a broad to the bars and we went home together and sorta guilted her into giving me head after she swallowed I told her that I wanted to watch soccer in the morning and that the match was really early, so I said I wanted her to get a good night's rest so I convinced her to catch a cab home. Didn't hit her up for several months until I was drunk one night and texted her and somehow got back into her good graces. We went to a movie and afterwards was like, "Let's go out tonight :smile:" I said ok. Ignored her texts all night. Several months passed again and I drunk texted her again and she was like, "Why do you keep messing with me? :mjcry::damn:" I stopped texting her for good then :francis:

Hooked up with a girl while her boyfriend was at the party. Had her in the back alley of the house and her phone was blowing up from her boyfriend...he ended up leaving the party, I never took her number :ehh:

And then of course I've left in the middle of the night/very early morning with several chicks. One broad took me back to her dorm once and once I was done I immediately started getting dressed. She was sitting there, sheets pulled up to her chin like, "You can stay the night :lupe:"

And I was like "Nah, I'm gonna head home. I like sleeping in my own bed :ld:"

I actually tried to hack into one chick's phone just to make sure I didn't give her my number, eventually said fukk it and left. Never talked to her again. :ehh:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Nothing too savage myself.

Most savage I got was going out with a broad to the bars and we went home together and sorta guilted her into giving me head after she swallowed I told her that I wanted to watch soccer in the morning and that the match was really early, so I said I wanted her to get a good night's rest so I convinced her to catch a cab home. Didn't hit her up for several months until I was drunk one night and texted her and somehow got back into her good graces. We went to a movie and afterwards was like, "Let's go out tonight :smile:" I said ok. Ignored her texts all night. Several months passed again and I drunk texted her again and she was like, "Why do you keep messing with me? :mjcry::damn:" I stopped texting her for good then :francis:

Hooked up with a girl while her boyfriend was at the party. Had her in the back alley of the house and her phone was blowing up from her boyfriend...he ended up leaving the party, I never took her number :ehh:

And then of course I've left in the middle of the night/very early morning with several chicks. One broad took me back to her dorm once and once I was done I immediately started getting dressed. She was sitting there, sheets pulled up to her chin like, "You can stay the night :lupe:"

And I was like "Nah, I'm gonna head home. I like sleeping in my own bed :ld:"

I actually tried to hack into one chick's phone just to make sure I didn't give her my number, eventually said fukk it and left. Never talked to her again. :ehh:

:banderas:nikka that shyt was cold-blooded :mjlol:. To be honest when you said you probably was not even trying to be mean. I do stuff like that all the time.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yra nikkaz is crazy. I was like 16, and sleeping over my girls crib. Smashed her. She sleeps. Smash sister. Dipping out the crib bout 4 in the morning, mother is in the living room, and I smash her too. Damn, I miss the projects.
mf you are lying... PERIOD

Centaur

All Star
Daps
This doesn't qualify as the nastiest or most disrespectful thing I've done but I paid a chic for some p*ssy. She was a hooker:whoa:. She told me it was $20 for head $30 for some p*ssy and $40 for a half and half . I talked her down to like $10 to smash:shaq:. Gave her an old piggy bank I found in the garage that probly didn't even have $10 in it:steviej:. Told her it had mostly quarters in it:mjlol:. I knew damn well there was maybe 648 pennies(mostly crusty/green), 4 dimes, 6 nickles, a washer and a couple buttons off an old shirt:smugbiden:.

I felt bad in one way cause she musta really needed money to be selling her azz. But it felt good to help her out you know? Yeah I shorted her but hell I coulda just raped her for free. shyt if she was an addict least she had a lil somethin' to give her dealer:mjcry:.

One time I damn near crushed a chics wind pipe cause I had the hair on the back of her head wounded so tight around my fist while force feeding her the dikk she couldn't even gag or anything if she was choking:takedat:. When I let her come up for air she had tears in her eyes and was like "ok wait can you please give a a sec to" (glup!) (glerck!) Was all I heard as I shoved my dikk back in her throat. Then after power fukkin her tonsils for like 30 mins she was like "my jaw is startin to hurt". Being the gentleman I am I assured her that I was almost ready to come:leostare:. And its true I was on the virge like 4 or 5 times but she kept resetting the nut crying every 14 mins like can I take a lil break :dahell:? Anyhow I guess she realized that nothing was gonna stop this load from escaping the confines of my sack. So she didn't say shyt else. Then after awhile I felt my dikk just throbbing and pulsating. She was no stranger to suckin dikk so I assumed she was gonna swallow it but I guess she knew if she tried she was gonna end up drowning. Cause my dikk opened up like a fire hydrant or a gyser. She backed off the shyt and I was like:mindblown:. This punk bytch! So I pump the 1st stream in her eye. She tried to dodge the 2nd blast and caught a spoonful in her ear. Then the 3rd 4th and 5th spurts coated her face:ahh:. That was a ferocious nut yo. Afterwards she was like can I spend the night cause by this time it was already like 1 or 2am and the buses stopped runnin. So I let her crash on the floor and gave her that one pillow that's all thin and even if you fold it its still flat AF. The sun barely had a chance to peek over the top of the house across the street and I was like:umad::camby:.

Another time I nutted on a chics face while she was sleep jus because. She didn't do nothin wrong...:sas2: Actually she fell asleep after we fukked a few times. But I was still horny and not only did that lazy bytch have the nerve to take a nap, she was snoring. :ufdup:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:where is your self respect and this GOES OUT TO EVERY FEMALE ON THE THE COLI... STOP HIDING...JUST LURKING WATCHING EVERYONE ELSE... i know you have a p*ssy but stop being a walking talking c*nt... speak your mind...

Last edited: