What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yall some heathen demonic ass nyggas :wtf:
635515964280865297-8886480_michaelscott10.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was shoved my dikk down this girl throat for like 10 sec and pulled it back it. I slapped her a couple of times and kept face fukking her. I would spit on her while she would deep my dikk. Pulled her by the hair and made her lick my balls and then ass. afterwards I nutted in her hair and her eye...took a pic and sent it to her.

:wow: she enjoyed every min of it :mjcry: I miss that bytch. Hope she come back to nj this year For the black feminism social in NY.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:HAVE DAUGHTERS
So women like it. Some don't... I mean with her it was a case of her wanted to be dominated in a manner in which she wanted to give me complete control. We spoke about it online on tumblr before we met.

She felt that I was the one and I was :manny: but by all means I still have the utmost respect for her and never Will look at her in a disrespect manner. It's all about what they want...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Pissed in the corner of her bathroom. I was drunk and considered myself being considerate. So I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. Kept the light off in there too and made my way to the toilet. Whipped it out and just started going to work. The next morning she started screaming on me calling me a nasty fukk cause there was a puddle of piss in the corner of her bathroom.

That and leaving a girl at the movies 20 miles from her house at midnight.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Pissed in the corner of her bathroom. I was drunk and considered myself being considerate. So I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. Kept the light off in there too and made my way to the toilet. Whipped it out and just started going to work. The next morning she started screaming on me calling me a nasty fukk cause there was a puddle of piss in the corner of her bathroom.

That and leaving a girl at the movies 20 miles from her house at midnight.

Why?? :dwillhuh:??

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was scooping her for the first date. She didn't want me to know where she lived so I was supposed to meet her at a gas station. It took me like 45 minutes of driving to get there. She kept me waiting there like 30 minutes, the whole time saying she was on her way. I finally said fukk it and bounced and she called begging me not to leave. Since i was only still a couple minutes away I swung back and scooped her. But I was still mad at her having me waiting so I was just gone smash and not call her back at that point. We was supposed to grab dinner but since she was so late we just had to stop at an Arby's. I go to the bathroom and realize I left my phone in the car, when I go outside she's standing out there on her phone arguing with what was clearly some dude. Convo was actually going good before that. After she just started acting like a bytch. Nonstop one word answers, acting annoyed when I'd ask her questions. Plus the whole time her phone is blowing up with texts and calls.

So in the movie same thing, she was giving me the cold shoulder like crazy. So at that point I started doing the match in my head. It was gone take like 25 minutes to take her back home. Then like another 45 to get back to my spot which meant I wasn't gone get home until like after 1:30 by the time you factor in the rest of the movie and driving her home. OrI could I leave her and be home by midnight and hit a club. At that point I was in full fukk this bytch mode and just got up and walked out. She ain't even realize I was gone until the movie ended 30 minutes later. First call was all calm asking where I was at. Then came the anger. Finally I guess a friend of hers picked her up. The friend dropped some N bombs (the girl I left was a white girl). After hearing that I was happy with the decision I made.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Never read so much savage shyt in my life :huhldup::krs:

Most of the nasty shyt I did was asked for by the 2 girls I fukked. Out of that lot, the worst was probably participating in a "forced sex" roleplay. I legit felt uncomfortable for a while after that but she was happy with it so it was :ehh:

Think the most disrespectful shyt I did was in retaliation to my FWB fukking me, getting an orgasm and then kicking me out her dorm before I got to nut. I felt so used :wow:

So the next time we fukked, I was rough as fukk. She usually liked that shyt anyway, but I was all extra on some Justin Slayer meets Rocco shyt - she was legit surprised. I got her in the bathroom and fukked her with her head in the toilet and pushed up against the seat at one point. When I nutted, I was proper :scust: with myself. What fukked me up was her then lying on top of me afterwards, saying "you should fukk like that more often". :ohhh:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This was back in my demonic days...

My girl was fussing at me while I was driving about some bullshyt. While the car was in motion. She wanted to get out and walk home, so she had the car door open while I was driving...So I'm like, WTF?...Let me help you with that, and gently nudged her ass out the moving vehicle and she did a barrel roll sort of maneuver, got up, walked off....And I kept driving...:manny:

Oh yeah...Met a bytch on my first ever blind date...She was busted :scust:...so I busted in her mouth in my car :francis:...Yeah, she knew she was ugly and the only way to keep my interest was to concede......walked thru the mall trying to get her to buy me something since I claimed I left my wallet...Went to the movie theater, made her pay...once we sat down...I said I had to go to the bathroom, and never came back...:russ:

Left her ass sitting in the theater...:lolbron: