What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
fukked my girl(raw) , didnt wash nothing, went to another girls spot and she sucked me. Spit in a girl mouth during sex, her request. One girl would asked me to cut her, I declined but tried it once, def not my shyt. Hanging out with a girl and her friend, while all drunk walking through a narrow staircase stuck my finger in her friends ass.Her friend didnt seem to mind but I guess told her later. That actually ended out little situation. I was faded and something told me to do it. I could go on and deeper but think tis is enough
if you didn't SNIFF ur finger u catch the L

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
naw.......i was seeing this bad ass chick (we were not a couple)
one day she hooks up a 3some with me/her/her fine ass redbone
homegirl so i'm like hell yeah!
were all naked and at the last minute she says
that she has feelings for me and dont wanna go through
with it.
I tore into her homegirl like a T-bone steak while
she sat of the edge of the bed crying and holding my hand.
shyt had to be pure toment seeing the animalistic passion
in which i knocked fire from the crack of her friends ass.
:mjcry:
wat6rr.jpg
if this is true

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need more stories :russ:

i was fukking this girl for a while. and i was out with her girls and we walked back to her place. I'm sitting on the couch under a blanket cuz it was cold(white bytches stay having cold ass apartments) and her friend sat next to me and asked to share the blanket. mind you the other girl i been seen is sitting in the chair next to me . well under that blanket she started rubbing my leg. and my natural instinct was to try and finger her. and i did and didn't get caught :blessed: i don't think she knows till this day. she still send me random gifts and shyt its great but she was so clingy bruhs

edit: another story was from this last summer. i was messing with two girls at the same time. but they both hung out in the same places. they have this event called jam on walnut where they get trash cover bands to play music on the street for the cacs to shuck and jive to. anyway they both were there. so I'm playing the game of running to one side of the event to the other to entertain these broads and to mainly not get caught. telling one to meet me in one of the bars and actually be at the one across the street with the other broad.

i told the one girl i got sick and went home. but i actually took chick A to the crib the rest of the night. i woke up in the morning to a text from girl B and she was like when you wake up come over. so the other girl left and as soon as she left i hoped in my whip drove across town and smashed on chick b. then went home and went back out that night and got dome from another chick :lolbron: last summer was ful of fukkery

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::obama::obama::obama::obama:
that woman was in pain but i wasnt gonna
abort the mission.....
she held my hand.......what was i gonna
do??....throw here hand out of the way?

wat6rr.jpg
real men don't hold bytches hands unless ur married... a real man woulda starred her down while you are setting fire to that ass from the back PAUSE like a burning man get together

what i woulda did

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
that woman was in pain but i wasnt gonna
abort the mission.....
she held my hand.......what was i gonna
do??....throw here hand out of the way?

wat6rr.jpg
YOU SUPPOSED TO BRING THE RUCKUS TO THAT ASS PERIOD... i wish i could neg that bytch for sittin there watching... she post on here lol

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Oh yea I almost forgot I used to have this chick who would come from jacksonville to tallahassee to come spend the weekend to come see me, stole money out her purse . Bish would never even ask if I took it lol. Waited till she was washing up in my bathroom after fukkkin

Hahaha...is the "Village Inn" still there?