What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Told her mom that "I fukked her " when all the while the mom thought she was a virgin

Stupid ass church people heard the mom put the beats on her later
meh
707.gif

Breh...

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
naw.......i was seeing this bad ass chick (we were not a couple)
one day she hooks up a 3some with me/her/her fine ass redbone
homegirl so i'm like hell yeah!
were all naked and at the last minute she says
that she has feelings for me and dont wanna go through
with it.
I tore into her homegirl like a T-bone steak while
she sat of the edge of the bed crying and holding my hand.
shyt had to be pure toment seeing the animalistic passion
in which i knocked fire from the crack of her friends ass.
:mjcry:
wat6rr.jpg

da GAWD! :blessed:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another story from last summer i just remembered because the girl just text me

There was a broad i used to work with when iw as at the dealership. she really wasn't pretty in anyway. she was cute because she was cute and innocent in the corner. she had 2 kids or 3 idk and idc. she also had a leach of husband who aparantly would humiliate her and didn't work at all. again i didn't really care. anyway we had a work gathering at someones house. drinking cooking out w.e. previous to this she sucked my dikk at another work gathering when i drove her to her car. :leon: i was impressed. but she brought her husband to this one. he was getting drunk and being a dikk but chatting with all the dudes. i was just drinking in the corner laughing at everyone. she comes over to me. and then some reason some instinct in me told me to tell her to follow me. took her in the bathroom. smashed her little ass out. nutted all in her then walked out and sat back down like nothing happened. and she went back out and tried to love on her husband. :scust:

i still fukk her from time to time when no one else is answering.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Took a drunk bytch home one night and she was so fukking gone she couldn't even focus or remember my name. Got to her crib and she sat me down on a chair in her bedroom. Started to give me a lap dance, which lasted all but 5 seconds before she fell back on to her bed and passed out.

I ain't like the rest of these Coli deviants who would've seen an opportunity to fukk/rape an unconscious white girl. Nah, I just ran through her purse, jewellery and snatched her Macbook and iPod whilst she was slumped :unsure:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I was shoved my dikk down this girl throat for like 10 sec and pulled it back it. I slapped her a couple of times and kept face fukking her. I would spit on her while she would deep my dikk. Pulled her by the hair and made her lick my balls and then ass. afterwards I nutted in her hair and her eye...took a pic and sent it to her.

:wow: she enjoyed every min of it :mjcry: I miss that bytch. Hope she come back to nj this year For the black feminism social in NY.

:noah: