What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short i met with a bop late nigt, smashed in her car, then she wanted me to follow her to a food spot to treat her afterward.:skip:

When we hit the intersection she turned right and I turned left:ehh:

and when I'm gettin top I don't warn when it's coming :francis:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Fingered her home girl with her in the car. Then held her hand not even five minutes later. Shes all like why are your hands wet, i'm like idk, she smells them and is like "is that p*ssy?" :dead:

I miss dem hoes

I purposely had a female and her 2 year old daughter put out a motel room I was paying for into the street. Then I took all her daughters clothes and trashed them.

farted during a blow job. it was a protein fart back when i still drank milk (im lactose intolerant) and it smelled like eggs. she ended up throwing up in the sink.
BJ59uHc.png

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
fukked my girl(raw) , didnt wash nothing, went to another girls spot and she sucked me. Spit in a girl mouth during sex, her request. One girl would asked me to cut her, I declined but tried it once, def not my shyt. Hanging out with a girl and her friend, while all drunk walking through a narrow staircase stuck my finger in her friends ass.Her friend didnt seem to mind but I guess told her later. That actually ended out little situation. I was faded and something told me to do it. I could go on and deeper but think tis is enough