"What's the 'most work' Black Americans put in towards the Pan African movement?" -generic-username

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
They aren't just simply prominent figures; they're actually the foundations. If you look historically, at the big players on/in Pan-Africanism from Africa or the Caribbean, you'll see that even they, were influenced by Aframs who came before them with pan-Africanist, agendas.

Aframs from mainland USA were/are pred, Pan-Africanist; whether consciously or subconsciously; simply based on the fact that they see all "afro" people as "black", which lead(s) to them historically looking out for people who share their race (how they see "blackness") even when they have no relation to the people in question. This is why Garvey came to the USA to start his movement.

Simple, historical analysis and breakdown of:

what have afroamericans done for non-ados blacks, domestically and internationally

vs

what have non-ados blacks done for afroamericans, internationally and domestically

Simple observation(s) from/on the interaction and/or levels of acceptance to an outsider in a variety of spaces

:mjtf:history

objectively speaking, those were all fact's.

Since Im stating that Aframs are the foundation of modern Pan-Africanism; Im highlighting the level foreign black peoples/nations have absorbed the influence/impact of the AfroAmerican, Pan-Africanist (which comes with things such as black nationalism, black consciousness, black identity etc...), spirit vs how they were, before those influences.

We're going in a circle now king. It seems people in the #ADOS movement have struggles communicating without sloganeering, metaphors, and other immeasurable catch phases.

i.e. "They aren't just simply prominent figures; they're actually the foundations."

"Simple observation(s) from/on the interaction and/or levels of acceptance to an outsider in a variety of spaces"

"which lead(s) to them historically looking out for people who share their race"

All that is hollow sloganeering to me king.What do these phrases mean in a literal sense? I run into the same issue when LGBTQ or Feminists talk about their perspectives.

This has turned into an ideological gossip instead of a scholarly discourse. I'm good. :hubie:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
We're going in a circle now king. It seems people in the #ADOS movement have struggles communicating without sloganeering, metaphors, and other immeasurable catch phases.

i.e. "They aren't just simply prominent figures; they're actually the foundations."

"Simple observation(s) from/on the interaction and/or levels of acceptance to an outsider in a variety of spaces"

"which lead(s) to them historically looking out for people who share their race"

All that is hollow sloganeering to me king.What do these phrases mean in a literal sense? I run into the same issue when LGBTQ or Feminists talk about their perspectives.

This has turned into an ideological gossip instead of a scholarly discourse. I'm good. :hubie:

@IllmaticDelta See?

They know - they just don't care. Don't waste your time honey.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

All that is hollow sloganeering to me king.What do these phrases mean in a literal sense?

tenor.gif

:childplease: I've already gone beyond ideology and into actual groundwork
MdxaaYJ.jpg

wdQGhWG.jpg

playing dumb will not save you from the facts:ufdup:

Fvu8URC.jpg

^^let me know where this was happening anywhere in africa or the caribbean:pachaha:

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I knew he was gonna come in doing
full
:lolbron:

Good brother, you may have convinced yourself that what you've done makes sense. Anyone who has viewed our exchange can see what you were attempting to do. It didn't work. I hope you and the other people in the #ADOS movement continue to feel great about your belief system. #ItsaLineage

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Good brother, you may have convinced yourself that what you've done makes sense. Anyone who has viewed our exchange can see what you were attempting to do. It didn't work. I hope you and the other people in the #ADOS movement continue to feel great about your belief system. #ItsaLineage

It is though. And for those who want to participate in Pan-africanism - can and will. But, ADOS is our ethnic group in American. I'm sorry it bothers you - but just like you are Nigerian. I am Black American/AA/ADOS.

Again:

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
It is though. And for those who want to participate in Pan-africanism - can and will. But, ADOS is our ethnic group in American. I'm sorry it bothers you - but just like you are Nigerian. I am Black American/AA/ADOS.

Again:

Dede, I have a question for you queen. It's for YOU only so no one else reply please...

Question:

In what year specifically, did your ancestors transition from African and become American?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

source.gif

from one of your countrymen:sas2:

N0oGWFz.jpg

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
source.gif

from one of your countrymen:sas2:

N0oGWFz.jpg

I'm intentionally not reading any of that. I already saw this coming...

p.s. King, please don't respond with pages and pages of irrelevant information. I'm asking very basic questions that require very basic answers.

I'm not going to read pages of information and extract a coherent point for you. Good brother, you make think you're making a point or, being deep. You're not. Please stop.

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

@IllmaticDelta King, I've kept this as mature as possible. Now I see we're diving in the realm of childish behavior. Just accept this exchange as an educational experience good brother.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Dede, I have a question for you queen. It's for YOU only so no one else reply please...

Question:

In what year specifically, did your ancestors transition from African and become American?

This doesn't belong in this thread -- and I don't get what you are trying to say.

When did you and your parents and family transition to America? What year did they decide to leave home and come for a better life - become "American?"

American is an nationality correct? You are Nigerian-American - correct? Nigeria is a African country -- and you know your ethnic group/tribe and all that - right?

Again.... this is just gaslighting.

The gist is you don't want ADOS to be proud of being people who were sold into enslavement. Proud that they got through all that and we are living their dreams. No disrespect for Africa - but we are of African descent. Just like Jamaicans - just like West Indians, etc. We are supposed to dumb ourselves down and flattened our existence and ancestors experience to make you feel better? NO.

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

Question:

This doesn't belong in this thread -- and I don't get what you are trying to say.

When did you and your parents and family transition to America? What year did they decide to leave home and come for a better life - become "American?"

American is an nationality correct? You are Nigerian-American - correct? Nigeria is a African country -- and you know your ethnic group/tribe and all that - right?

Again.... this is just gaslighting.

The gist is you don't want ADOS to be proud of being people who were sold into enslavement. Proud that they got through all that and we are living their dreams. No disrespect for Africa - but we are of African descent. Just like Jamaicans - just like West Indians, etc. We are supposed to dumb ourselves down and flattened our existence and ancestors experience to make you feel better? NO.

Queen, I expected an answer like this. I wish you & the good brother @IllmaticDelta luck on your beliefs. #ItsA2018Lineage