What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Women that make false accusations, wether it be rape or dv should be given mandatory jail sentences and liable to be sued. White collar crime should be a class1 felony. College should be free for all descendants of slaves in every country that benefited from transatlantic slave trade and a full comprehensive tax exemption until you are 40yrs old,that would be the kind of reparations that would help future generations.
I had to rep you for this!

Studious one

Daps
It's sadly how you know most will never progress. Cacs got a large part of our group to identify as and promote old racist stereotypes.
And fight for the right to use it:unimpressed:

Studious one

Daps
“ believe all women” is total bullshyt. :ufdup:
I hate this shyt. I’m not going to believe or side with someone because they share DNA, gender, or skin tone with me. You’re not supposed to use critical thinking or you’ll be called a pick me. fukk that.

Studious one

Daps
Young boys have worse hygiene than young girls but that dynamic flips with age as men develop better hygeine than women in general

It's borne out of survival, hygiene is a crucial factor in attracting women. women know they can still get a man without putting as much effort
into their hygiene
You might want to take a look at some of those blogs where women complain about a man not washing his ass and balls correctly. I said it before; most dudes aren’t getting head because of their dikk hygiene. Women talk.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
if a man has style and personality he can get women no matter his looks. Most men struggle with women because personality not looks.
Bullshyt. This has been proven false many times. Even women admit that they want a man they're physically attracted to.

I'd ask you to prove it but you'd say shyt like "online dating doesn't count"...

Studious one

Daps
I've got another that's more controversial; I caught major hate and criticism over it though on another forum.

I may post but it's one of those things where I can't say for sure. Hell I hope it's not true.
Please say it

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Holocaust was exaggerated. Ain't no 6 millions.
More like 6 figures. Was like 200,000 actual deaths from the holocaust and Hitler was Jewish. He also hated how his culture stole their identity from another's (African & African Americans) and wanted them to identify more as white supremacist hence eradicating his own people and bringing in the German Nazi's.

I will get heat for this statement. Also, this doesn't mean i support him nor makes me antisemitic but also🖕🏽 Hitler.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bullshyt. This has been proven false many times. Even women admit that they want a man they're physically attracted to.

I'd ask you to prove it but you'd say shyt like "online dating doesn't count"...
There's a lot of corny handsome nıggas that dont get pụssy. Please stop talking about this subject. It's wack and mad repetitive.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Black community has a staggering amount of issues, but something that really annoys me is how people call taking pride in your appearance "respectability politics" and "acting white". If a black business owner doesnt want you wearing a bonnet, dont get on SM and start bytching. Stay your sloppy ass at home